The Weirdest Day Of My LIFE!!!!

SmokeyMacPot

One day I steped out of my house and i saw my neighbor with some friend so i walked out to say what is it and they were smoking and they asked if i wanted to hit it so i said yep and i took one big ass hit and started to caugh alot so i sat down at the curb and blacked out they woke me up saying hey Joel but thats not my name so i said what the fuck and they said that they had to go so i got up and thinking that only a second had passed i threw up the peace sign and turned around to see that they were already down the street i started to walk home and as i crossed the street i blacked out and when i came out of my daze i was at my front gate but it looked like it was flashing and everything in the back was wavey and out of focus i blacked out again and when i woke up i was laying down on the back porch and a little girl was poking me talking about hey hey what you doing so i got up and walked to my room and layed in bed and started freaking out seeing colors and shit so then my brother said i looked hella fucked up and asked if i smoked i said yea and started freaking out more then i calmed down but i still had the effects and started watching cartoons then i explained to my brother all that had happened off of ONE hit and he said it must of been the best chronic in the world or might of been lased with ecstacy but i didnt care any more because i started to enjoy the high.

hmmm... that can't be too good for you...

hmmm

Sounds like pcp to me.

sounds like a similar exp i had

LOL ... ecstacy can't be smoked, u chew and swallow..

ecstacy, dont make u trip out.. it makes u feel good and wanna have some sex.. LOL

its laced with pcp or something

Dreamer said:
i tried the weed+ex thing and i didnt get as high as i would if we had'nt sprinkled that shit in it, i dont think there a good mix
the chemicals in exctasy have would ignite at 1200 degrees (heat of the cherry) destroying the normal chemical reaction created when you consume ectasy
its a dumb idea to do
just lace it with pcp (I dont recommend it though)
just leave the green as it is

ummmm, sherm, p-dogg, coco-puff? wtf did u smoke

Back
Top Bottom