Another seed order

onestickz

Sup 420

I've been doing so reading on this new strain called borderline xtrem. From what I read, it sounds like something you would want to try. I have a small space, so I don't grow but 1 or 2 at a time, so I have plenty of beans, especially since my white widow fem hermied on me.
They say this stain is hard to come by, so when you find it, better get some while they last. So that's what I did lol. Now to add to my stock of green crack, AK 47 xtrem, big bud × white widow, 1 jack herer, super sour og, the 50+ beans I got from a white widow and now the borderline strain with 5 free pineapple exspess.
With this selection, I should be good for a while.

Wish I had a bigger space so I can pop more then 2. I would like to do 1 of each so I can have a blissful harvest lol. A lease I got so good strains, might add some blue dream to it, we'll see lol

Heh pretty cool, let me know how the ak47 extreme is:) I also had some Ak48 from buydutchseed.com, pretty nice service and they helped me with some of my questions, the seeds were okish from 15 seeds that i bought 10 already have grown a bit. Can't wait to test them ^^

Back
Top Bottom