Another spawn that indulges in the art of smokin n growin the reefer

dude really

Hi all, im new,lookin to learn a few tricks and get a few treats, as well as maybe meet a few folks

I live in a state that has legal medicinal and recreational marijuana use, currently on my first grow which is failing i think, got some things i need to learn, which is mainly why im here, to pester all you good people of the internet,
C ya round

:welcome: Dude really you're not the only one that needs to learn;thats why we all are here and for the fellowship.Ther is a wealth of information on this site and tons of helpful people:allgood:

Hi all, im new,lookin to learn a few tricks and get a few treats, as well as maybe meet a few folks

I live in a state that has legal medicinal and recreational marijuana use, currently on my first grow which is failing i think, got some things i need to learn, which is mainly why im here, to pester all you good people of the internet,
C ya round

In the same boat as you, legal state both medical and recreational. though that is where the similarities end. My crop is 3 weeks from harvest.
So tell us a little about how you are growing?
soil or hydro?
HIDs or LEDs or Fluorescents?
How old is the plants?
Have you switched to Bloom yet?
Are you testing your PH and PPM?
How is the air exchanges in your grow area? How often?
Are you using nutrients? what brand?
How often are you watering/feeding?
How do you determine your plant needs water?
Do you have any pests in your grow area?
I know these seem like a lot of questions but in order to help you, the more information you give, the easier it is to help you. Also if you can post any pictures of your plants and their grow area so we can see what the environment that they are in looks like, that is a huge help as well.

Best of luck my friend.

In the same boat as you, legal state both medical and recreational. though that is where the similarities end. My crop is 3 weeks from harvest.
So tell us a little about how you are growing?
soil or hydro?
HIDs or LEDs or Fluorescents?
How old is the plants?
Have you switched to Bloom yet?
Are you testing your PH and PPM?
How is the air exchanges in your grow area? How often?
Are you using nutrients? what brand?
How often are you watering/feeding?
How do you determine your plant needs water?
Do you have any pests in your grow area?
I know these seem like a lot of questions but in order to help you, the more information you give, the easier it is to help you. Also if you can post any pictures of your plants and their grow area so we can see what the environment that they are in looks like, that is a huge help as well.

Best of luck my friend.
Cant figure out how to post pics to the gallery using 420, i know it sucks so my words for now lol

Uh lets see, im open to options as far as grow style n equipment, mediums and what not..

50% soil 50% perelite, only using cal mag for nutes using distilled water, dont have a ph meter for soil or water except the liquid pool style, color is light yellow, cfl lights, 72 cubic foot closet grow, blackberry kush, now week 5 of flower been dealing with an issue since week 2

Gettin old on other forums i cant get any answers and nobody willing to throw any input whatsoever frustrating to say the least, just kinda wingin it

Week 2 i started noticed buds stopped growing, all leaves young and old started turning light green and purple striping between veins on some leaves only near buds so i asked for help, got nowhere so i changed the soil in one cause thats all the soil i had and put the other under 24 hr lights till i could figure it out.
Fast forward a few days, the plant i left in flower with fresh soil started turning back to a lush green, purple stripes went away and buds growth returned till just a few days ago, back to lime green, no growth and purple stripes are back.... so here i am, clueless but thinking a def for sure just cant figure it out, ive flushed em with cal mag distilled water yesterday, run off ph is light yellow 6.5 ish

Any help or point of a finger is greatly appreciated

Oh forgpt, i use a combination of my finger and weight for time to water method, no pests anymore, dealt wth fungus gnats and spider mites, used neem oil spray, no more bugs now, using a 6" inline with diy carbon scrubber fanless in take, ocsilating fan, day time 72°f 40% rh, nighttime 68°f 32%rh
Watering 1-2 times a week

Back
Top Bottom