Any advice? First grow private reserve purple master lost of pics

Whifflr

9AEEAA8F-56C4-4D88-B3C2-7041B670254D-1559-0000000FBBDAA613_zps720f50d4.jpg

C4E6C162-2D30-4DD2-A957-D6D05A494FDF-1559-0000000F9FBC09BF_zps554e6422.jpg

0D248BA5-AC7F-4363-B78E-A62879B29AA9-1559-0000000FAAB8DF1F_zps4a6d2019.jpg

97FEFF9F-A1FE-46BA-B44A-8AFBE214A82F-1559-0000000FA45144F4_zps3aa40661.jpg

C161907A-693C-46CD-828E-3BD6895F7F50-1559-0000000FB053C2BF_zps18fcc109.jpg

If those are flouro lights I would move them closer to avoid some of the stretch to the light plant looks good , myself it would have been LST'D and tied down a bit to get all those side shoots to become the top of the plant. Keep the lights as close as you can and a oscilating fan to help stregthen the stem, all in all they look healty. Peace OG

If those are flouro lights I would move them closer to avoid some of the stretch to the light plant looks good , myself it would have been LST'D and tied down a bit to get all those side shoots to become the top of the plant. Keep the lights as close as you can and a oscilating fan to help stregthen the stem, all in all they look healty. Peace OG
I'm acutely using all aquarium growing lights they get hot so I have my 10k led about 2 inches from my top , I have done that but I didn't do the main stem because it is very thick

A4B4BB9A-F518-4D6B-AD1F-0B35C933CF59-16132-000000CBE8A96E50_zps64a40215.jpg

The 1kw Led is helpning alot then thought it was an all flouro grow. I think pot size, I.E. relivent to the root ball, is what we see on the top. If I can create a good enough enviroment for the roots then the top of he plant will reward me in the end but we must maintain a good healthy root system in order for the plant to flourish. Bigger pots will help with this 5-7 gallon smart pots for me. Peace OG.

The 1kw Led is helpning alot then thought it was an all flouro grow. I think pot size, I.E. relivent to the root ball, is what we see on the top. If I can create a good enough enviroment for the roots then the top of he plant will reward me in the end but we must maintain a good healthy root system in order for the plant to flourish. Bigger pots will help with this 5-7 gallon smart pots for me. Peace OG.

Yea bro I love this led light :) and thanks fr the advice I'm going to do a transplant on the baby in the morning , ok a side note my big plant should I cut the pot off and replant it in an even bigger one?

I noticed in the pic that your not using the top 4" or so of the pot. (hard to gauge size from a pic). I made the same mistake on mine, I have 2 gallons of soil in a 3 gallon pot.

Based on the size, I'd say yes you need a bigger pot. You don't need 4" empty at the top. You can put it about 1" down to allow for water flow.

I don't know what soil mix your using, but it doesn't look like it has any perialite in it, in fact is looks somewhat compact (slow water flow). What mix is it?

Is that fishing line in the picture? Were you using fishing line to tie it down? If so, didn't it cut thru?

Pretty healthy looking plant!

I noticed in the pic that your not using the top 4" or so of the pot. (hard to gauge size from a pic). I made the same mistake on mine, I have 2 gallons of soil in a 3 gallon pot.

Based on the size, I'd say yes you need a bigger pot. You don't need 4" empty at the top. You can put it about 1" down to allow for water flow.

I don't know what soil mix your using, but it doesn't look like it has any perialite in it, in fact is looks somewhat compact (slow water flow). What mix is it?

Is that fishing line in the picture? Were you using fishing line to tie it down? If so, didn't it cut thru?

Pretty healthy looking plant!

Thanks bro... And yea I made my own mix , peat moss, redwood shavings ,some compost,perlite and small bark for waterflow ... And no it just looke like fishing line I got it from a craft store years back when I was making bracelets .. It's like a string / wire but it's soft and stretchy so it do t rip the plants... I'm kinda of scared to transplant it so late in the game .. Could I just cut the bottom off of the current pot and place it in to another bigger one with my mixture?? Help

If that were a last resort or waht you feel more comfortable doing then yes cut the bottom off, me I would try and have a helping hand and try and transplant the hole thing so the roots could spread down and out. Let us know how it goes. Peace OG

+1 on what OG1969 said! Plus you could toss in some Vit B12, and you need to get the plant higher in the pot.

It should end up about 1" or less from the top.

If your in flower, you should get a bunch more growth, cutting the bottom will restrict the roots.

awesome i really am thankful and open to all opinions i al almost home an dwill post up the transplant when im done.

Back
Top Bottom