Any other Aussies here?

Im up Newcastle way mate also chasing a local friend to explore 420 with. Ive got a page for who ever would be into a stoners campout. Just seeing if i could make a go of it. Not a stupid crazy thing. A weekend away were smoking could even be done discreatly so peoples kids n families could attend i dont know how to send you the link ill try w ork it out

THE GREEN RACER.
Ever get down to the city?

Ive never been either and havent thought about the political side of pot untill becoming a happy member of 420

THE GREEN RACER.

Ive never been either and havent thought about the political side of pot untill becoming a happy member of 420

THE GREEN RACER.
I've been quite involved and vocal about it for a while now. But with all the new random drug testing the cops do these days its something that needs to be considered if you drive

It was on last month. Will be another 12 months until the next one

Don't ya hate that?? Missed it by that much! I remember reading about it too, now that you posted that.. Didn't hear much about it up here this year..

should be in June, allow all the southerners to harvest their outdoor crops before going up..

420-magazine-mobile2028523921.jpg
winter crop has begin

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Last time I was a Mardi grass fat pizza was there doing there TV show . Plus I made the missus drive . So didn't worry about the cops

I will post on here next time I go . And ppl and jump in unless someone is doing a bus trip . Bus trip would be mad fun

By the sounds of it things might work out. 420 might even sponsor us. A whole group advertising there products. Eg. We wear 420 cloths. Do a bus up in 420 flags. Logos etc.
420 rocks. This is the only reason i have internet.

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom