Any pros or cons to these strains?

thinker

first time indoor grower looking for quality strains. i picked these for the flavors they offer. ive been a long time smoker and only in amsterdam did i find out what marijuana should and could taste like.

agent orange
applejack
blueberry
bubblegum
fruit punch (name of a drug)
pineapple express

welcome to 420 thinker,

there are pros and cons to each and every strain. Some take way longer to grow (sativa/sativa dominant strains) but in return are very potent. Some are very mold and disease resistant but may not be big yielders...The only way to tell what strain is right for you and your grow room is trial and error...i say if you like the description of the strain...get it...grow it out ...and determine if it is what you are looking for or not

P.S. I been hearing great things about the pineapple express
Blueberry is also quite sensational....never heard anything about the others

thanks. i went to amsterdam in 2009 and the first bud i tried was bubblegum. it was some of the best stuff i tried on the trip. i tried aryans ultra haze #3 but wasnt very impressed especially for it coming in first in the cup.

agent orange = Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen
applejack =Jack Herer x White Widow

is it hard to grow sativas and indicas on the same ebb/flow system because of the different tolerance of neuts they can handle?

Wait, is it thinker or thinkerr...?

Size and time differences between sativa and indica can also be problematic when grown together.

:) :yahoo::yummy: I think there are higher too. I was looking into kush strains and something about that maraguena spelled differently and its 26% there is a thread around here some where. The AG is great so far but takes long well my # 3 is the youngest ive flowered so far at around 6wks today went 12/12 at 1 month old on 10-22 and she is spitting hairs yesterday :) lst her and topped once did some lollie popping here she is in the front left #1 Ag which took a P burning and o2 depvervation is behind #3 #2 is too the right in back and front left is a Afghanie indi i got from some bag seed. I really like Barneys so far and out of 3 pack i brought back from Scotland my other two were duds. other 2 packs from different seed banks. one was yumbolt had one male pop out of 10 seeds all were white immature nasty looking seeds and had some on sale ones were the other pack and they were named la confidential/ cantaloupe and was suppose to be 10 seeds and there were 13 Great but no germinated :( sad as my buddy was the one who paid for them. And I risked my future bring them back here on a plane flight. So Barneys all the way :) So far of a pack of 5 I have 1 waiting as a back up. 1 no germination ( but my buddie tried this one) and i have had the other 3 sprout in 3 days with great tap roots. All have been really healthy up till I went 3000U and 1500PPM on P and had a electricity failure and my o2 pumps went dead for 12+ hrs but luckily #2 suffered same treatment and has pulled through with no ill effects. I also had the temp peak to 103 one night and that could have caused the burn ?? who knows Its a tough strain to hurt :) just a tad slow or that could me under lighting them. The pack says 8-10wks flower. The pineapple is an indi so probably faster time on that one
closet13.JPG

#2 is doing lovly but #1 is stalled in the mud since the o2 outage /pburn/light burn. but still waiting for trich to go amber they are cloudy now with a 1 or 2 amber but i wait till 25% amber i kinda like the mix of the up lifting med but use the meds to sleep so i would like some with 25% amber and some with 50% amber i seperate it as it goes into the jars for winter then some times i like a mixed salad too :) Thanks take a look at my journal. What part of pa r you from and just north/ south e or w is fine . I over here on the upper N east :)

little north of wilkes barre.

would you want to do more amber (25% - 50%) for an indica and more cloudy (100%) for a sativa?

to enhance the natural effects of each.

well it a toss up i like more of the couch lock vs a up lifty high. so the more cloudy the morethe high effect. More amber = more couch lock arrording to what i ve taken from reading a bunch of journal. I dont think it matters weather indi or sensi, auto. I have some prob all kinds and i never saw a budd with amber, may be one or two crystal. Mainly see cloudy in my bag bought stuff.

Cool, not to far from me, How about this weather :) They said some snow ?? what happend to fall. Oh well my closet likes it cooler any how :)

Back
Top Bottom