Any Sug. for this space

Buddah's Skunk

i've started growing on 2 separate occasions, and my dog has eaten all 4 of my plants cause i had them outside. i plan on growing them in the space in the picture, any ideas ? (im tired of her eating them!) the most inexpensive efficient method.

wellu could doit with some flouros but for that room, youd wana go with like 1000watt hps for ur maximum growth potential. :laughtwo:

all depending on what u wana grow and how many u wana grow up there.. and u said inexpensive.. MH and Hps light can get expensive just for buy in and i have noticed a big incread in the electirc bill from hps and mh alos.. so give us a lil more info in what u wana do in there

I'd say split the room in two with black plastic and have one side for your veg and the other for your flowering. Don't forget to lay plastic on your floor don't want any leaks getting into that carpet. Have your flouros on the veg side and a 400w HPS should do it for your flowering side. Looks like a great grow space. Good luck man!! :allgood: I attached a quick PS layout of how you could do this. Wish I had that much room.

to tell u the truth i have no idea what im growing, i had a friend of mine that lives in canada send me sum seeds he had, so u'll know when i know. now i heard reg light bulbs melt plants >??> more pics to come so u can see what i've done

blacturboteg420 said:
thats a good idea but he said inexpensive so i we dont have any idea what he want to do but that is a great idea NOdirtweed4me

I know it's not cheap but you could probably do that setup for about $350-400. More than worth it to stop having to spend money buying your weed. Not to mention after just one crop you would have enough to cover yourself till the next harvest plus, if you used a 1000w hps, enough to make a profit atleast equal to what you've put into it.

Food for thought. :biggrin:

Oh and leave the reg lights alone. Flouros, MH and HPS are the only lights to use. Reg lights are useless, all heat and no usefull spectrum.

my set up was not that expensive. like $500 with everything maybe a little more. i have 800 watts of hps and some flourex. i built a frame of pvc and made 2 sections buding and veg. i also agree wiith nodirt

man simple get rid of the dog. or beat it til she dont fuck with ur plants. sounds cruel but fuck it. i had cats and i got rid of them i had 3 cats always fuckin with my shit. so i said fuck it took a drive up into mountains and let the lil fuckers go.

Back
Top Bottom