Anybody ever made chocolate?

Dude, bitchin idea. You'd just have to find some straight cocoa butter as your base and double-boil it with your bud and then add the appropriate amounts of cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla etc.

i think i might pursue this, let you know how/if it works out.

Really easy I make the oil and cook slow for 40 hour after I drain the oil and use the bud and leaf. Put hem in the blender had raw sugar, maple sirup and a bit of cognac and blend until its look like molase. Buy ghiraldie chocalate or any chocalate and melted in the oven at warm not higher. When its melted you mix those 2 together and put them in a molding tray or ice cube tray and voila. Check in ganja edible I have a picure.

Wait a min, u used the weed?? I thought that was trash... did u mean use the oil? I;d like to know before I waste my precious stuff... thanks a lot!

No this right I use the left over of the leaf and bud it's full of oil and the potency is great it's like trowing a joint when you're half of it done. I just show a friend how I did it and give 1/2 of pound and he will keep is left over bud in the futur. I will guide in to the making if you want. I should have a first draft of cooking with MJ with oil is so easy to do. From asian to Italian to french cooking on the menu.:yummy::yummy:

OK, I just put about (all amts are approx)a cup of weed left from making cannabis oil, a 1/2 cup of brown sugar, a big squeeze of honey in my Vitamix and mixed it all together. When it was really well mixed, I added about 1/2-2/3 cup of melted choc chips and blended it all together. Didnt taste right to me so I added about 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter. Now were talkin! I then got out the Xmas candy molds and poured the cutest Santas and trees...
Meanwhile I have 20 ml of evoo and about 2 grams of hash in a 320 oven. I'm trying out some "Papa" dudes recipe for cannabis sleeping pills for me Mom...
I'll report back after the candy is ready!

Anyone else ever notice he we'll put down "I'll post how I felt after ___" but, imagine that, somehow we just forget to repost... hehehe...

OK, even after eating about 1/4 teaspoon+ of hash mixed w/ the chocolate I made last night... NOTHING! WHASSUP??? And, the chocolate/peanut butter XMas molds I made had to go into the freezer to harden enuf to get out of the molds... I have not filled the gelatin caps yet for the sleeping pills I mentioned... I know I have a tolerance, but, jeez... i read here somewhere that eating hash gives you a more hallucinagenic feeling...yeah, right... any tips would be greatly appreciated! This was after eating a "green" dinner,too... Are there others out there who have trouble experiencing edibles??? What's the secret? I've got some dragon drops brewin now but those just seem to make me draggy... and upset my tummy... my smokin tolerance is way up so I'm trying to experiment w/ different methods... any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Great site

Anyone else ever notice he we'll put down "I'll post how I felt after ___" but, imagine that, somehow we just forget to repost... hehehe...

OK, even after eating about 1/4 teaspoon+ of hash mixed w/ the chocolate I made last night... NOTHING! WHASSUP??? And, the chocolate/peanut butter XMas molds I made had to go into the freezer to harden enuf to get out of the molds... I have not filled the gelatin caps yet for the sleeping pills I mentioned... I know I have a tolerance, but, jeez... i read here somewhere that eating hash gives you a more hallucinagenic feeling...yeah, right... any tips would be greatly appreciated! This was after eating a "green" dinner,too... Are there others out there who have trouble experiencing edibles??? What's the secret? I've got some dragon drops brewin now but those just seem to make me draggy... and upset my tummy... my smokin tolerance is way up so I'm trying to experiment w/ different methods... any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Great site

edibles dont really do it for me either. They have to be SUPER strong, and at that point you might as well do a little bit of schrooms. HAHAHAH:bongrip:

I'm having a real hard time figuring out edibles too - although I managed a chocolate made from melting coco/cannaoil, some choco powder, a few other dark chocolates and a little honey to sweeten together then poured into cupcake molds w/paper, then refrigerated. My reaction to them varied, so maybe it was somethng to do with the oil.

Does 18g bud to about 1 cup of coco oil sound about right? Maybe I will try baking with the left overs after straining.

I do not blend the chocolate I mix it by hand after beeing in the oven at warm with the leaf I blend and mold it in ice cube tray after. The oil is cook in a croc pot in slow cooking for 25 to 40 hours. For 3 ounce of bud trim you need 3 cup of oil and 3/4 cup of water & 2 to 3 ounce of trim and leaf depend the pontency and you turn it on never had water after you turn it on bad reaction and dangerous. The water make the oil boilling and the leaf and the trim will be turning when it stop boilling you let it go for about two more hour an drain. The leaf goes in the blender after they are been soaking in oil for a long time and they are full of pontency. When I have time I will make a video don't know when but working on it. If you want to see the boilling process go to my journal cooking with oil

I've done something like this for some buddies before. Saturated the chocolate with THC the way you would with cannabutter, then while the chocolate was melted, dipped strawberries in it, and let them cool.

To everyone having trouble feeling the effects of edibles.
I too have that problem.

I've read 1g per 100 lbs of body weight really gets you off.

The first time I had good brownies made with lots of fresh leaf and herb many years ago. I kept eating them because they were soooo good. It basically felt like I was tripping with a great body buzz.

Back
Top Bottom