Anybody use Captain Jacks Neem max

Zephyrs

I just picked up some Captain Jacks Neem oil. Has anyone used this before? It states that it is 70% cold pressed Neem oil. Just wondering if it is as effective as the Dynagrow Neem oil that is 100% cold pressed Neem oil that I just ran out of?

Hey Zephyrs!

yes I’ve got Capt Jacks Neem oil and have used it only a time or two, but seem to recall it did the job ok and we got to successful harvest

That dynagrow 100% sounds like the bomb tho
Right on, thanks for letting me know there @013! I was just wondering about the captain jacks and if was worth the $25 I just dropped on it. I have previously used the Dyna Grow 100% CPNO. It was always very effective and kept my plants happy n healthy. It's just ya have to mix mild liquid soap with it to emulsify it properly. The captain jacks says to just add water. I suppose it's already emulsified?

Yes probably so. In ag circles they call it spreader sticker agent. I still add either Dr Bronners and / or yucca to my water first as a water conditioner. After you shake it makes water kinda foamy.
I am familiar with the Dr. Bonners soap. What is the "yucca" you talk about though? Is it organic?

I use either Fox Farms Sledgehammer (it’s their flushing agent) or I use dry powdered yucca from Build A Soil. I’ve read where either yucca or Dr. Bronners should be used as water conditioner before mixing up feed water or water for foliar sprays. When added to water and shaken or stirred in it creates a foam head on the water, that’s the spreader sticker agent for agricultural applications. Many peeps use a few drops of Dawn dishwashing liquid for similar purposes, its a lower budget solution than yucca.

I’m a soil grower but I never actually flush my containers… not worried about salt buildup since I’m running organic or organish inputs like Down to Earth 5-4-2 it’s organic dry mix fert made up of meals like kelp meal, oyster shell meal etc

I use either Fox Farms Sledgehammer (it’s their flushing agent) or I use dry powdered yucca from Build A Soil. I’ve read where either yucca or Dr. Bronners should be used as water conditioner before mixing up feed water or water for foliar sprays. When added to water and shaken or stirred in it creates a foam head on the water, that’s the spreader sticker agent for agricultural applications. Many peeps use a few drops of Dawn dishwashing liquid for similar purposes, its a lower budget solution than yucca.

I’m a soil grower but I never actually flush my containers… not worried about salt buildup since I’m running organic or organish inputs like Down to Earth 5-4-2 it’s organic dry mix fert made up of meals like kelp meal, oyster shell meal etc
Awesome good knowledge! Yeah I always used the liquid dish soap, but I guess I learn something every day of growin weed. I didn't know about the yucca from build a soil. I will definitely look into that! Thanks Much :):passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom