Anyone else like spliffs?

Pop n Fresh

I recently got have gotten really into spliffs (MJ and tobacco) and I think they're way classy and a lot more fun to smoke than straight weed cause they're lighter. Anyone else like them or have suggestions on what type of tobacco to use?

They are nice...but you have to use a very small amount of tobacco. I perfer menthol

Personally I perfer no tobacco, its my amaricanisms showing through, but I love straight bud.

Every once and a while I do enjoy a nice fat menthol spliff. In my opinion the burn much better.

I too enjoy a nice spliff, i usually have to have a cig after cheifin and even with a spliff usually half n half(good buds) i still have a cig, i make spliffs usually as a morning ritual, and just to save some bud over makin a full j or a tiny j

i know people who do it with every joint, especially friends from england, but i really cant stand it, smoke a joint then smoke a cigarette after your joint. i guess i just love the taste of maryjane and maryjane alone.

Pop n Fresh said:
I recently got have gotten really into spliffs (MJ and tobacco) and I think they're way classy and a lot more fun to smoke than straight weed cause they're lighter. Anyone else like them or have suggestions on what type of tobacco to use?
hells yes! and i use american spirit rolling tobbacco (dont buy cigarettes, buy the poutch)

LOL speaking of spliffs i had 1 yestaday i like it it saves a lil bud and it does burn slower N good all depends on how u roll u feel me

Personally...

I like spliffs, but I don;'t do a tobacco/mary jane mix since, well... I don't like tobacco. But, other than that, I agree spliffs are a fun way to smoke. especialyl because of the care that goes into getting the paper right to roll with. Brings a bit more of a challenge than your typical joint or blunt.

- delaney
* Debating between joint or bong as we speak...

delaney4420 said:
Personally...

I like spliffs, but I don;'t do a tobacco/mary jane mix since, well... I don't like tobacco. But, other than that, I agree spliffs are a fun way to smoke. especialyl because of the care that goes into getting the paper right to roll with. Brings a bit more of a challenge than your typical joint or blunt.

- delaney
* Debating between joint or bong as we speak...

spliffing shit means youre mixing tobacco and weed together. im pretty sure youre talking about a cone :smokin3:

I love love love it. Yeah, tonight i smoked a massive european cone, complete with crutch and a nice london shag from a local shop. And Blueberry.

CRAZY DELICIOUS!

All the time man, thats just how a smoke the stuff, bout a quarter of a cig and then weed man, or lay down a little trail of rolling baccy an then the bud. Standard way to smoke, keeps it burnin evenly. If i rolls straight weed I end up wasting it by having to keep relighting to fix the "side-burn", altho on the occasion if i got a lotta weed i rolls me a blunt :D

Only tabacky i been smokin is the Wacky Tabacky. cant stand ciggs i smoked for 1 year after I quit if take so much as a drag i feel like absolute shit
~PeacE~

No offense to any smokers in da house =)

HAHA420 said:
spliffing shit means youre mixing tobacco and weed together. im pretty sure youre talking about a cone :smokin3:

IMO, the term spliff refers to the cone shaped, filtered joint. Now, there might be a Europeon spliff where tobacco is used regulary, but, once again IMO, the term spliff isn't really specific to a baccy/pot mixture.

And if it is... Oh well... It's still a spliff to me.

- delaney

Back
Top Bottom