Anyone smoke spliffs?

budsmoker41189

I was just wondering if anybody here smokes spliffs, if you dont know what it is its weed and tobacco mixed together in a joint with a mouthpiece on the the end. I tried one like 2 months ago and i love em but theres only 1 other person ive met who likes smoking em too

Re: Amyone smoke spliffs?

Tabacco 'n marijuana is a common mix in joint here, blah... Most people here do that yukky mix, no thanks, not for me.. I'll stick to the plain green. But I will roll my jays with a 'mouth piece' or 'filter' at the end every once in a while, like it the diameter of the jay is pretty big I'll put one in. I just cut a small piece of thick paper, like 1/2inch by 1.5 inch and roll it up tight and stuff it in there.. I also always put one in blunts. I find you can smoke the jay/blunt better once it gets smaller. Anyways, that's an other common thing in my neck of the woods..

i used to mix weed and tabbacoo toghether when i was younger but not no more, i cant stand it. To gross....I usually always put filters in my joints though..

I used to mix pot and tobacco when I still smoked cigarettes. Only thing I really noticed when combined and a filter is added you tend to get major tar bombs happening that taste like complete ass. Now I just use weed only seeing you appreciate the finer tastes more and I'd be too scared to add tobacco seeing I dont want to start that habit again now that I quit. Though the large majority of my joints & blunts have filters in em.

Yah my friend said everyone in Amsterdam mixed there joints. He said there hotel assistant would ask to puff down in there room all the time while they were staying, but they would never join him cause of tobacco mix.

yeah i have i didnt like it much gives a more harsh taste to meee..

I hate it. Bad taste IMO. But I have friends who love the taste and the fact that it's a bud saver.

That's all people smoke in western europe. I don't like the idea... when i travel I pray to god i can find pure herb. They actually buy their weed mixed with tobacco in some places like Ireland.

I never mix dangerous drugs like tobacco with my pot.

Back
Top Bottom