Name help

merickson

Many years ago, we would get a fresh corn husk and roll a large amount of weed in it. And smoke it like a joint.

At the time, we called it a "spliff" and claimed that it was a Jamacian smoking method.

Does anyone know the name of this technique/device?

Sounds pretty Bad-Ass.....And the answer to your question is................... NOPE, wish I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you roll 1/8 into a cornspliff, it smokes OK. I'd be careful about pesticides on the corn husk. Its been a long time since I wanted to burn that much weed in one joint.

Corn Husks have been used to smoke anything from marijuana to tabacco by several cultures. Most noteably by the American Plains Indians.

The corn husks are choice because the fiberous makeup of the husk allows for a slow burn.

I can't tell you for sure if they were used in jamaica, but it would make sense. Jamaica has used corn for lots of things, of course for food (many jamaican dishes involve corn) but also spiritual.

As far as I know, there is no real "name" for the method. Though you may want to do some more independant research to verify.

Back
Top Bottom