Joint rolling techniques

Re: Joint rolling techniques.

I think the biggest mistake that most peeps make is not using their thumbs enough. IMNSHO, the thumbs are the main ingredient to a superbly hand rolled doob!

DSCN28201.JPG

I don't bash the rolling machines too much. My hands aren't big enough to roll a good doob and rolling machines are too small, so I am going to make a scale model of one when the time comes. If I use two small rolling pins for the rollers, cut out an old window blind for the vinyl roller pocket, and use a router to cut slots in a 3" x 6" board for the two end pieces it should work out for me..... :blunt:

I mastered the art of rolling after continually getting passed badly rolled dubbies...
It is funny how many people I know that cannot roll. You know right away someone who can't roll cause they will always use those huge papers. Back in the day they didn't have the selection of papers they have now. The two popular were zig zag white, which were the good ones, and then the zig zag orange which were the huge and thick papers. You smoke from those and it tastes like you just smoked a joint that was rolled in a freaking newspaper.

The only technique that I have used to improve my rolling is to make sure your fingers are not dry. If they are it is difficult to get the paper to catch and roll properly. I usually just lick my fingers lightly to give them the moisture needed to catch a nice roll. Outside of that it is just practice. As someone pointed out you want to use your thumbs and your first two to three fingers to roll. For that I guess it depends on what is comfortable to you. Then get yourself some of the good thin standard sized rice paper. Refrain from using newspaper to roll your dubbies. Your friends will thank you. haha.. If all else fails just get yourself a rolling machine. Nobody has to know. :popcorn:

:peace:

I can.

I use a rolling machine. Perfect every time. Put the crutch in for a built -in roach clip.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Same here kitty! perfect joint every time!:grinjoint:

Who needs skills when you can buy toys!

Even better just vape it

Yeah I remember those who used dollars to roll too...
I never used em, but if I did I would avoid the dirty money, and use laundered bills to get the clean roll ... haha

Oh and by the way, in reference to your previous photo.. Nice roll man.
That is the way I like to roll. I like the ends packed like a cigarette.
When you twist the ends it makes it harder to get a good draw from the end you
are smoking from and then you get a nice paper hit from the other end, or it will run easier.

Well enough rolling talk, I think I will change things up now and go do a couple bong hits. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom