Anyone ever heard of Pineapple Kush?

USMuscle9403

I think I've heard all. My dealer is a reputable guy, but I believe his supplier is blowing smoke up his ass this time. HE knows I know alot about weed so he knows he can't get one over on me :) Anyways, has ANYONE ever heard of something called Pineapple Kush? :hmmmm: My dealer said that he didn't know how much the stuff was, and that he'd let me know Monday and he wants to know if I want him to bring a sample to check out. I've heard of Hindu Kush, Purple Kush and even of a Blue Kush...but NEVER Pineapple. If there is such a thing, does anyone have any information on this strain? Is it good shit *most Kushes are*?

Homeboy if it's Kush GRAB IT!

I had something called Pinapple (i dont know if it was pinapple kush) and it was by far the best shit i ever had. 1 hit of it felt like 8 hits of some regular kb

I have only a few strains that I care about: mex, schwag, schwugget, commercial, and kind bud. Mex is dry, seedy, brick weed, schwag is bottom-of-the-baggie leaves, schwugget is schwag but a little better, commercial is beaster and beaster-like regular, everyday pot, and kind bud is all the rest (the good shit). That's all I know, and all I care about. You can give me purple haze, or you can give me strawberry bonanza spectacular surprise. As long as I'm high, it's all good.

there has to be some basis to the claim of pineapple kush, either way ur getting dank dank bud. a dealer cant just make that claim and not deliver top notch bud. u should be able to tell if its kush from looks and pineapple does have a distinct flavor. either way you should go for it. especially if u can get a small sample before buying bulk or whatever.

yes, i have some right now. it's some pretty good stuff, and i heard it was another name for pineapple express. i even named my user name after it ;)

yes there is a pineapple kush and a pineapple express but there not the same pineapple kush was crossed with train wrec to make pineapple express a friend of mine grows both but if its really pineapple kush get it its not bad

I've had/currently have pineapple and pineapple x trainwreck. Both are great smoke, with the pineapple being much more of an indica and the hybrid a nice cross.

yeah man, its some good shit too. some of the best ive had in awile. really, really dank. very nice high. i loved it. i enjoy it thoroughly. only one thing, though...i thought it was exclusive to salt lake or at least to utah...?? everyone i know around here has it. at least i can go to multiple people to get it if someone is out lol. well anyway ive NEVER heard of it until i moved out here, so maybe its a west coast thing...?? but yeah like i said, i think you really should definitely get it. like i said, really, REALLY good shit, man...

Just got some from the clinic, it was in the $65 per eighth ounce section, which runs pretty high. The clinic is pretty trustworthy, so I'm sure its some good stuff. Sativa too.

Well if it is a true Kush just go for it. If your "pharmacist" is not sure about it, sample it with him. load a small bowl and try it out. that way you can tell if it is a good bud or if it is stuff to pass so the collage folks can have it. I have heard of it, never had any to sample. so keep us informed..

Back
Top Bottom