Anyone ever used these lights?

Supernaut

I was browsing around the HTG site and saw a light that caught my eye. I was hoping that someone has had some experience with these and may be able to tell me if they've had any issues with them.

I plan to use it for my bonsai moms if I do end up buying it. It's basically a straight tubed CFL that looks like a T5 Flouro, they supposedly put out 5000 lumens per 55w bulb.

If you've never used these, tell me what your first impression is when checking out the link. If you have used them, let me know what you liked and/or didn't like about them.

Here's a link

HTG Supply - 2 Foot 4 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp

Honestly...well.... I do like these.......but I think you should Goto hps and MH ...much better yields and overall output.....better lumens........etc....these would be great for a small Vegbox only I'd say....anyways...but I do like the t5s.....just you know!...

I use one that is very similar to that, but made by a different company, to keep my mother plants under. It works very well for vegging the plants! I ahve not tried to flower a plant under it, but I am tempted to buy a pack of the warmer bulbs just to see how the plant would flower under it.

I have heard some good things and seen vids on youtube using those with great results but for a mother I would run MH Eye hortilux blue enhanced. Great veg growth.

I'll be using it for some of my bonsai moms. I've read about ppl having the lamps die on them prematurely. We'll see how it works out and I may order another.

Back
Top Bottom