anyone from MN?

You're from Columbia Heights? I'm from upper NE Minneapolis, probably about a mile away from you...But yeah, Minneapolis all the way...Columbia Heights is basically Minneapolis. Where's W. Eveleth, Stonergirl?

hellz yeah man...u know Jimmy's Pool Hall, on Central and 45th or something like that, i used to cheif in the parking ramp behind there all the time back in high school.
ha, this one time me and my homie were smokin, and a tornado siren that is one the ramp went off....fucking scared us out of our minds!

uh, so like,ya know, we don't do lutefisk but we jam with some rock n' herbs & stuff..hehehe wanna see my walleye collection?.
just kiddin' and if you know us minnesodans we prolly ain't

AdultSwim said:
hellz yeah man...u know Jimmy's Pool Hall, on Central and 45th or something like that, i used to cheif in the parking ramp behind there all the time back in high school.
ha, this one time me and my homie were smokin, and a tornado siren that is one the ramp went off....fucking scared us out of our minds!

Hell the fuck yeah i fuckin get so stoned in the parking ramp around the block from that one cacuse i go to the alc on the second floor of that bank on 40th.

lmao, i know a bunch of kids that go there.
I work w/ Brian Watson, I used to go to school w/ Brandon Parker, and Warren Moore is my aunt's husband's brother's son. lmao Know any of them? Oh and a Nina chick, she's a slut

OMG yeah i know brian and nina !!!!!!!! damn that is so fuckin crazy...hell i just saw nina today.....so you work at dairy queen then too i'm guessing?

What up from Bethel...I'm a freshmen here at this fine university, i don't have a car right now, and if any of you minneapolis people wanna take a burn cruze downtown, i got some Bud on me right now, let's hook up sometime

wow sweet dude Minnesota's fucking sweet dude! haha I've never eaten lutifiske... but I love walleye and venisen

lmao, wrong brian watson...funny shit though. cuz i know where that is, that's in the ghetto, and the brian watson i think of thinks he's ghetto but's from the relatively rich part of town.

Back
Top Bottom