Anyone know this bud?

505Chronic

IMG_20121217_222127.jpg

looks like a kush strain malibou cali who do alot of kush. that looks like there orange popcorn thats what we call it in the i.e. how does it taste.

really sweet smell in nug form, but after being ground turns to a skunky more potent smell, can't really tell the taste but its not sweet like the smell, not headband of any kind?

close the above is sativa dominate hybred of blue dream and super cronic[aka skunk] i call it bluecronic but l.a. calls it green crack. 3to6 hr stuff. exotic candy of the gods.
the next 2 pics are grand daddy purple small nugs off main tops. it lost all its purp in my dry/cure process.
it is a medical 25% and really a coach loc with long legs. even my heavy smoking med clients dont do more than 2 hits for hrs.
both blew the top l.a. stuff to the next shelf down. lmao. l.a. dispensorys hurting for exotic top buds. most of what they have now is comercial grown and not as good as it can be. the strains are good but they in way to much a hurrey to get stuff into the market. the private growers are doing way better then all the dispensory stuff. i have been asked many times how much do ya have extra they pay top dollor for private stuff now. have a few disp owners buy my stuff for personal when i have extra. lmfao.and they pay street price for it.
was able to lower prices to my 420 crowd of loyals way cool for them. this was a bumper crop year in every way.
outdoor did 40% more over last year and much much stonier. we were all blessed with a good 2012 fooooooor surrrre.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom