Anyone using a Green Planet Carbon Filter

mrking

Anyone using a Green Planet Carbon Filter in there setup?

Here is a link for reference->> https://mistermedicinal.ca/products/green-planet-filter?variant=32252053913660

The carbon filter is the last thing I need to buy for my tent and looking for any reviews on their product. Currently growing outside for the summer.

I’m in Canada, so prefer to buy within the country

That is extremely expensive for a carbon filter in my opinion, I've never seen one for $160 before. I'm vain and even paid a little extra for an all-black one and spent like $60 USD shipped. It's an extremely simple concept using activated carbon, I can't think of any reason to spend 3x as much on that product when there are literally no extra benefits. Do they offer lifetime replacement when they run out or something? If not I'd look elsewhere. Another issue... they lose effectiveness over time and need to be replaced, or at least, the carbon "reactivated".

Yeah, if I buy anything in the USA it’s another $35 for shipping. So at $85 USD that equates to $113 CDN. :/

Found some $99 CDN and a Vivosun for $80 CDN via Amazon but the reviews are shit.

I have a coupon code that brings this one down to a reasonable price so thought I’d ask.

Out of curiosity where do you buy yours and what brand is it?

Yeah, if I buy anything in the USA it’s another $35 for shipping. So at $85 USD that equates to $113 CDN. :/

Found some $99 CDN and a Vivosun for $80 CDN via Amazon but the reviews are shit.

I have a coupon code that brings this one done to a reasonable price so thought I’d ask.
1591824900197.png

Is the one that I have (in the pic above) available for you? It has been working well for me. Unless the reviews state the filter falls apart or something major I wouldn't worry about it, it's literally just two perforated sleeves of metal with carbon in between. Air gets pulled through and the carbon removes the scent but the design doesn't really change from company to company. One may offer "hex shaped holes" instead of circular or include hanging straps or a pre-filter sleeve but the basics are the same. Don't be conned by people selling "better" carbon.

Wow that's crazy! If you're the DIY type you could buy some carbon and make one yourself with stuff from the hardware store lol
Very crazy.

thanks for your help though.

Back
Top Bottom