Are my buds ready?

Here we are 2 weeks later - to cut or not to cut this is the question - thanks

77BFC4D8-DA3A-4BCE-97B2-8CEC70B672D9.jpeg

47C602B8-5AD8-48F7-AE6E-9CDDEF8644B8.jpeg

93D9AF2B-2484-4999-8E90-B3C037223115.jpeg

95DEFB2C-2E96-47CD-93E9-A00325F44430.jpeg

8E36AFAD-5FAE-48E8-A3AC-EA862B933D49.jpeg
Beautiful my friend.
As @Phytoplankton mentioned could go another few days depending on trics you want.

Stay safe
Bill

I prefer a bit more amber, but this is perfectly acceptable if you like an energetic head-high. Will depend on strain as well of course. Nicely done!

Here’s my result. The plant smelt like a lemon bomb mixed in with this strong sweet smell can’t describe it, just that it was sweet and when I smelt the thing my nose had that after smell in it and it kind of burnt a lil, like a stinging sensation, not painful just tingly. Anyway let’s get serious here:

First off:
1. I put it in these bottles right which smell even more lemon intensity.

I cooked some and decarbed it, the works. Mixed it into chocolate, made a whole mouse and ate it. Warm. Bro just be careful if you do it. Woke up the next day like that, it didn’t go away till like 2pm and this is the next day now. Anyway careful

2. I smoked it through a clean glass straw pipe as it’s only for testing. I’m not a fan of rolling paper and tobacco, I wanna stay away from tobacco so it’s my only option. Pipes man they look so techno rave vibe. Kind of weird. None the less it burnt into a green greyish black ash. The flavour man was like sweet oranges mixed with sugar. It was amazing. Kicked in after like 5 minutes and lasted 2 hours. I don’t know man but I was stretching and doing pull ups. Good stuff must say. This stuff was loved man.

I loved this plant man. And I read up on other sites that people stab their plants to stress them. Like what why man. That thing needs love bro, and it will give you back love. Yo I feel bad about this but when I cut the bottom stem off. I did it in pitch darkness didn’t wanna scare her. It was a sad moment man, before I did the final cut cause I struggled a bit. I told the plant I’m sorry, and I love you. That was the end, hung the plant to dry and yeah. May Forbidden Runtz seed 9,622. Rest in peace.

I lite a candle for specimen 9622 and may all the good flower out there rest in peace and be ashed in the name of peace.

P.s: Thank you Mary Jane wherever you are out there.

Remember to look after you plants
Peace

Just smoked it. Actually. Pffffff just wanted to share this with everyone here on this thread. Not that it matters, ehhh. Okay I must go now. Before I embarrass Bruce Banner cause im growing a Bruce Banner at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom