Are there smoke shops in Windsor, Ontario?

lucasi

:smoker: I know that it is not Legal in Canada to possess marijuana but i have read and heard that some places are just like Amsterdam?Does this go on in Windsor,Ontario because i am from the Michigan/Ohio area and would love to go up and blaze some white widow or some skunk#1,E.T.C..If so can anyone reccomend any personal favorite places i might check out in Windsor or toronto?Any info would be appreciated.:grinjoint:

Re: Are there smoke shops in Windsor,Ontario?

No, Seeds of these strains are available in parts of SW Ontario and other parts of Canada.

The only Legal Marijuana dispensing organizations in Canada are Compassion Centres that are located mostly in major cities, but you must possess a medicinal marijuana perscription to access them.

Sorry to quash your aspirations of buying potent ganj for cheap in canada (legally, that is).

OnionGobbler said:
No, Seeds of these strains are available in parts of SW Ontario and other parts of Canada.

The only Legal Marijuana dispensing organizations in Canada are Compassion Centres that are located mostly in major cities, but you must possess a medicinal marijuana perscription to access them.

Sorry to quash your aspirations of buying potent ganj for cheap in canada (legally, that is).
Thanks for the info.:nomo:

I got a question, are there actual pot bars in canada? And if so, where?

yoo mann im from windsorr too! andd stoner_123 we got a good smoke shop mann its called petes pipe and its on oulette! there used to be anyother one down the street but it got busted, u cant smoke legally anywhere in can i dun think, but i heard of ppl smokin in the back of head shops in montreal.. anyways lucasi its a good shop and canadian weed is da whipp. lol later

If you want to smoke... The (world famous) Hotbox Cafe in Roach'o'Rama int the Kensington Market or the lesser known G13 in the Beaches area of Toronto are smoker friendly with patios. Though dealing is strictly forbidden there. Ask me and I can give you directions if you come to the GTA.

hey can you give me directions to those G13 smoker friendly places or to the hotbox?

thanks

I had to join just to say windsor waddup! :p and Petes is okay but if your ever by tecumseh mall theres this convienience store called candies, small selection but they have nice thick glass for cheap. i got my double 4 arm perced bong with ashcatcher there for 40$ its fallen and dropped and is still in my living room kickin.

yo petes pipes has seed for sale if anyone need some in windsor on on oulette they have all kinds of strains
Whats the prices like for seeds at petes never knew I could drive 45mins and get some seeds

Back
Top Bottom