Are these seeds ready for planting?

ladygrow

these seeds have been sitting on paper towel for 60 hours (2.5 days). bag cannabis, not sure what strain and i never even smoked this one...got it from a friend....doing an indoor grow....first grow

i dont want to leave them in too long...fear drowning...are theses ready for potting?

here is a pic of my seeds:

51dd98bc443479dcc459ab5e89f82c8b_md.jpg

these seeds have been sitting on paper towel for 60 hours (2.5 days). bag cannabis, not sure what strain and i never even smoked this one...got it from a friend....doing an indoor grow....first grow

i dont want to leave them in too long...fear drowning...are theses ready for potting?

here is a pic of my seeds:

51dd98bc443479dcc459ab5e89f82c8b_md.jpg
Maybe is 3 days enough for seeds? I am not sure, but I guess you may start potting them.

You could also wait for the taproot (little white tail thing) to come out of the seed shell a little bit more, really it up to you i have better luck when I let it come out more and I have never had much luck throwing them right into the soil. Just make sure not to bury them to deep. Best of luck to you.

I might wait. another 24 hours. Then again iv'e planted just like that and had no issue

I think your paper towels are too wet. I think if you have it not so wet the taproot will stretch out quicker looking for water. Just a thought because your paper towels look quite soaked.

Back
Top Bottom