Arkansas stoner

Rosebud

Hello! I'm very excited I found this site! Just looking for like minded folks to talk to and hang out with. Been a stoner since 1968, knew the first time I got high ( a WHO concert in Memphis), that pot would be in my life forever! I've lived in Fayetteville, AR since 1975. Pretty cool town, (AR grows great pot.) Love to hang out and smoke, prefer joints, use a small pipe too. I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, UFO's, aliens, time travel, astrology, numerology, chemtrails, new world order, etc, etc. Also into talk radio, such as coast to coast am. Would love to meet new folks in this area. I'm a very "youthful" 54 year old. Like friends of all ages, as long as their cool.---------Peace:smokin3:

hey there!! my sister live in fayettville. i was 2 visit not 2 long ago. i sent one of our friends out 2 get a quarter. when he came back, i swear it was the size of a half ounce. i gave him half just 4 getting it 4 me. it was some the best i've had in a while!!

Hey there Jeri ! I bet you're gonna love it here .....so.......Take your coat off , sit down and stay awhile .......As always though .....Watch out for the perverts(me) ......some of them are downright crazy about sex ( me ) .....And absolutely love to talk about it (me ) ........So be careful O.K. ? ?:smokin: :smokin:

Welcome, good to see more southern people on here.

welcom to the sight bro, hope you enjoy your stay. . . lol its taking me about 15 minutes to write that. have fun

edit, lol i forgot fattyvill has to be the coolest place in the world with a name like that, you should take a pic of a sign and post it on the sigt

Hey Rosebud....Glad as hell to meet you. I am from the Dumas area (lower ar). Been to Fayetville a few. Very nice place. I'm just an old stoner also. 43 yrs old and mellow. Guess it's all that hard livin in the teen yrs. LOL. Anyway I am new to this site also but stay on here all the time. LOVE IT !!!! If u r ever down this way, leave me a message and we can get together and get stoned !!!!! By the way.....The "Who". I am sooo envious. Would die to see the "Stones" also !!!!!! I think if I saw them then my life would be complete !!!!

:smokin: Thanks for the warm welcome folks, oh the Who concert, this if kind of embarrasing but when I saw the Who, I was so stoned, the first time I actually got high, I dont remember a thing about the concert! I didnt tell the guy I was with I had never been high before, but I just sat ther the whole time thinking "Oh the greens, the blues," (quote from the David Frye album, Richard Nixon, A fantasy) ever heard of it? An album from the sixties (or seventies) its hilarious. Anyway, so much for my Who experience.
I saw the Stones in Fort Worth, TX in about 1972, remembered that one. Mick Jagger was all over the stage, looked really sexy, wore all white with a long red sash around his waist, I think. :laughtwo:
My fav concert was Edgar and Johnny Winter in Little Rock, put on quite a show. They dressed up as bunny rabbits and other critters, lots of strobe lights. Wild! At least I think it was them, well it was somebody! lol...saw a lot of concerts, they all run together sometimes....god Im an idiot...:bongrip: .......Peace all.......later

Rosebud,

You are very right on Arkansas having some good smoke. I just moved down here from Michigan and am currently living in the North Little Rock area. I heard you guys up in fayetville have some good hydro floating around, but it's too far for me to check it out. Anyways, just wanted to say Hi, nice to meet you.

---D---

Welcome Rosebud! i am down visiting my dad in little rock all the time. i love going on nature hikes in Arkansas its so beautiful and green everywhere!

ladies and gentlemen, introducing Ngaa "big john stunner" from toronto. Oh man this site is off the ki ching. am a simple fella who likes to hang with his buddies get smashed, sample tunes and let it all out. What ever we think of (stupid or intelligent) we let it out . So hey im invitin all u guys to ma circle & hope to have fun with yah all.

later

From one immature to the other...welcome!!! If immature gets you the boot here well, I guess we'll all have to get our coats!

Have fun, stick around, and let's hear some good stories:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

At first glance it seemed that most of the posts I saw were Cal. people. Its nice to see so many bible below the belters here. I am about 45 min. from the arkansas line here. I actually call this area Almost Arkansas, Missouri :laughtwo:
A couple of summers ago I met some very nice people near Fayetteville. Sort of a little community of musicians and glass blowers. I was gifted my nicest pipe by one of them. Its a really sweet sherlock holmes glass pipe. My wifes family are all from the Batesville area. We almost moved there back in '77' but the timing was not right. :peace:

Hey guys... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to those who are New here...

So am I, so we can learn and grow together here at 420 News.

Take off your shoes, kick up your feet and stay awhile... :cool:

We've all got a MILLLION things to talk about...

Love and a squish,

Alison
xx

Back
Top Bottom