Arthritis Club

MtnStormN

:ganjamon:

okay guys, thanks for sticking it out on that last post of a major bitch out. now that i have found a very good 'caregiver' here in mountains of Colorado i'd like to give a BIG THUMBS UP TO THIS GUY.
SWEET HOME HEALING ART CENTER
real good guy with a Naturopathic Doctor & has the toke that for the cost of ourageous compared to what i was used too buying 200 years a go. but this stuff is one toke. T'ensures and natural muscle liniments , vitamins the works.
Food Co-op coming soon too. people on the board & town is finally getting back on its' feet. All thanks to pot. 4 more bars opened in town & this summer is biker heaven. Lady's Run (over 1000 lady riders descend) coming up end of July &is the mini Sturgis rally on that curcuit, so the roadies here and some talent. Music fests from various strages and camping from the top of the civilized world. 4 shops now in town, cops still small time scared but with mellower attitudes. This used to be the republican capital of colorado. Now most young ganja heads & old vets . Highest bar in continental USA
What's with this so called Tea Party & some really gonna happpen or just more talk & spend to investigate
Dr Eric looks to be a present leader in the industry up here
and his shop will have great success with your help. Tho he is very busy, his ideas are what is needed for this industry to survive.
Caregivers are just that. Regardless what a lot of people out there than have no problems getting around. But there is a mass majority of us that are on shall we say limited funds. At current prices i'd do better going to Rx, but with my caregiver package of available resources i can get by very well thank, Few living house bound that just needs somebody to look in on.
Have enough really good toke to get me thru the month, just w/ Rx, need to limit & within reason. this guy keeps my required vitamins in line on package, even get free massage. Cookies & tea, pizza soon pizza on the menu .
Whole town making a stand, so everybody close enough to needs to visit this summer. We open strong with snoflakes as just over the hill from Breck & 70, but 285 in is the cruise.
some of us pain problems of one thing or another plague that we require assisted living situations, not just show up & buy at shop. Sure keep buying those that can, this stuff is the best on the market.
some of us need help to get shopping down, etc.
6 Plants of this quality for enough for my needs in alot more than good toke including his other services is the direction we need to go. Co-ops for food & housing . 10 % of our nation is out of work. another ten is in prison, but that i agree that most belong there, but various old world drug busts of guys getting into more trouble while in there should be looked into. At least nobody wants to look in on the homeless numbers lost in @
alright bored you guys enough, back to the diaries of a mad man & off to more writing. Crippled enought o spend most the days just tap'n keys.
Positive thoughts everybody. See a need, fill or get out of the way & get on to something else. But we gotta get 'er done as some would say.
So, with all this bullshit into the wind, you 'Care Giver's , need to supply your patients with supplies and assistance for the to lead a better life. You signed on to a form that states you can grow for me, yet most of you do not want to produce any product as part of the service. That needs to change. Yes that is the major issue affecting the current direction of the industry. Leading Md. doctors are saying taking it over & setting it up in liscenced pharmacies. new laws in recognized N.D.s' have helped the biz, but the is already enough greed to be on big brothers watchful eye. State to state is just letting them develop in our american cowboy way. but this no monthly package for our registration, by basicly signing a government form & that this stuff is in my pocket. Not to mention that my system is loaded to the gills with it. Now i gotta notary the thing with your name on it for what. That is what i'm asking.
That issue has to be solved & regulated before big brother steps in with federal mandates just when we think we got it running smoothly. This s more than just having a good toke. Lotta people like a good life need more people to get vocal about this co-op getting this country back on its' feet. Governments outta control fiscally and other ways but people just say yea okay, WallyWorlds' top 3 are in the top ten. Gee, we actually thought 'They' would fix all this mess. Didn't happen. we sat there & watched them steal the money & $7.2 billion for country's shot in the arm did what? I'm down to half value on my house here. Making the nut. Bills get paid & food in fridge.
Candy , i learned to make cookies. SSDI mandatory retired & not under mandatory shrink, not counting i'm rebuilt most places.
Alright, shake it up people.
More to follow
MtnStormN
:thanks::bong:

[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom