Aussies First Grow - Sativa Strain Bag Seed

water flutes

Hey guys, finally I have worked our how to do journal from a very helpful administrative!!

What strain is it? SATIVA LOOKING / BAG SEED
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? DONT KNOW
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? FLOWER STAGE

If in Flower stage... For how long? 2.5 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? OUTDOOR IN GROUND
Soil or Hydro? SOIL
If soil... what is in your mix? Few bags of Premium osmocote, mushroom fertilizer and cover soil with layer of bark.

Any Pests. Couple leaves have been eaten right through..... !?
How often are you watering? 3/4 times a week
Type and strength of ferts used? Used maxicrop seaweed extract since early veg fortnightly have done one dose of go go juice 2 weeks ago and have done 3 x feeds of potash. Also fed bloom booster for first time today. ( I wasn't aware of potash, go go .and bloom ferts until 3 weeks a

P.s. ITS BEEN RANING EVERYDAY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS, / HEAVY SHOWERs. I'm freaking the he'll out about getting bud rott!!!!

FIMMED, TOPPED 3 TIMES, SCROGGED TO KEEP HEIGHT DOWN FROM BAXK NEIGHBOURS AND ALSO bending branches

420-magazine-mobile143082784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile411858512.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348785269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282625404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448838343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile803997485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1306933573.jpg

welcome water flutes. lovely lovely looking Sativa. might have a bit more stretch yet being Sativa. the neighbors will smell it later on even if they cant see it. First day of spring yesterday here in the uk i`am looking forward to erecting my greenhouse Autos in between the tomatoes and lettuce lol. regards

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom