Size of light? 400 mh/hps

Is it aircooled? No

Temp of Room/cab? Stats in mid to high 70s

RH of Room/cab? 30% can't get it higher it's dry here

PH of media or res? Haven't had a problem so I haven't checked

Any Pests ? As of now, no

How often are you watering? Whenever I need too every 3 or 4 daya

Type and strength of ferts used? Old age grow and bloom

So I put them into flowering last night going to change over to hps in about a week. Im also going to get them a mix feeding of grow and bloom the first two weeks of flowering
1452607733168558689065.jpg
1452607707784-1897527177.jpg
1452607694530831515256.jpg
1452607679560-1896167222.jpg

So I order a grow tent and a few other things to try and get a more suitable grow area and to organize my cloest better. The next thing I would like to buy is a 600 or 1000 watt lamp.
Anyway, the plants ended up having a ph problem the tips of my leaves started to curl up. So I flush them pretty well added some ph down and they seem to be nice and healthly once again

So the purple urkle has spider mites I notice it today. They haven't stared Web and I didn't notice any on the fruity pebbles. I treated them both with insecticidal soap sprayed the floors and walls. I also did some research, and a lot of people on here use sns-217. Seems to have great reviews, so I order a bottle today. I also cut a bunch of the infected leaves off and trashed the hope that helps slow down the population. Has anyone use the sns-217 during flowering? Will post pics tomorrow when the lights are on. But besides that I feed with full strength nuts and a half strength old age kelp, and a dose on cal/ mag all ph to 6.5.

Lookin good man. Sucks about the mites. I wouldnt use the sns 217 during flowering. Well to be honest, i wouldnt use anything as a foiler spray during flowering. Can u get some mantisis? Or ladybugs? In a previous closet grow, I used window screen as a secondary barrier for my door (hung it from the top, weighted the bottom with a round wood dowl,and let gravity do the rest) and i let 2500 lady bugs do their thing. Lady bugs perfer aphids, but they'll eat anything given the fact its all they got. My prob was fungs gnats. Ladybugs did the job. Ate all my larvea. Maybe u need mantisis? Typically inexpensive compaired to loosing a harvest. Dont wanna smoke sprays. Organic or not, it will affect taste. And it would cause u moisture probs on budsites.

Back
Top Bottom