Auto and Photo Plants in 1 Room - Help

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends !

I have a little Veg Box ! In it are 6x23watt CFL 6500k... and i got 6 Plants in there 3 Sour Diesel Photoperiod Plants and 3 El Fuego Autoflower Plants ... So now because of the Autoflower Plants im Thinking maybe I should put 3x23 Watt 6500 K CFLs and 3x23Watt 2700k for Flower? But the question is will the Sour Diesel still be growing good ? Or is it Bad for the Sour Diesel ? Thanks In Advance !

i wouldnt say its bad for the Diesel.

i would also wait till first signs of flowering from autos before adding the 2700k.

plants under dual spectrum lights do very well, a bit of everything as they say.

you may have issues later i think as the plants outgrow their space unless you got other plans.

ope this is of some help friend all the best and regards.

i wouldnt say its bad for the Diesel.

i would also wait till first signs of flowering from autos before adding the 2700k.

plants under dual spectrum lights do very well, a bit of everything as they say.

you may have issues later i think as the plants outgrow their space unless you got other plans.

ope this is of some help friend all the best and regards.

Thank you!! I will wait till they show first signs of Flowering before adding the other Bulbs... Yes I will switch the Sour Diesel To another Tent For Flowering !! so then i got 3 plants in each tent ..

Again Thank YOu very Mucho for Help :)

Back
Top Bottom