Grow room pot size

Kgrower

What is the best size pot to put plants in for growing indoors. The strains that I am planting are Northern Lights auto flowering and Sour Diesel.

I think you need to give more information. Room size and lighting would help. I think most of the seed banks will recommend pot size for auto flower plants. I've grown them in both 2 and 3 gallon pots. You might consider two separate grows as the auto flower and NL will be so different in height it could be a pain. Also consider light timing. If you let the NL veg for the whole 60 day life cycle of the Sour diesel auto they will be pretty good sized plants and you'll want to make sure you have the room and wattage to get the best yield possible from them. Good luck on your grow.

Thanks for the info delacruz. Indoor grow and I am looking at grow tents as of now a couple of 4x4. I currently have 2 2'x4' 8 light t5 reflective light fixtures with 6500 lum per bulb. The current room size before I put the grow tents in place is a 17'X12'. I am a newbie and just getting started and not sure what all I need. I plan or growing about 8 to 10 plants at a time. Any help would be appreciated very much.

i normally veg under a t5 light in a 3 gallon pot then transplant them in to a 5 gallon smart pot once they go under hps lights. i think it all depends on how high you lights are..

Back
Top Bottom