Auto bomb grow day 65 how long until harvest?

skunkpunk

Hi this is my auto bomb grow I'm wondering how much longer these need until harvest? Now day 65 which is what bomb seeds say they will be ready to harvest in 65 days from seed,

Also for some reason the smallest plant stopped growing after 30 days anyone know what's went wrong?

Light cycle 18/6 using cfl
3l pots
Canna coco medium
Watering every 2-3 days 200ml per pot
Nutes are canna a+b and canna boost 12ml of A and 12ml of B 5ml of boost to 5 litres of water
Ph between 5.5 and 5.8

All I can say based on those pics and my limited experience, is that those lamps are too far from the plants. I have a light meter which reports in 9 intensities; if I hold it more then 6 cm away from the light, it reports low or low - ... if I hold it 3 cm from the light, it reports normal. I cant get it past normal. I use 5x 43w 2900lm @6500K during veg .. my lamps are almost touching the tops of my plants .. there's about 2,5 cm of space.

You have many weeks to go before harvest.
I've never seen an auto be ready in the time frame stated, 65 days from seed? that's nuts.

You need to look at the thricomes, basically they go through 3 stages, clear, milky, and amber; when they're clear they don't have a high THC concentration, when they're milky then they're at the peak of THC concentration, and when they turn amber it mean that the THC degrading into CBD, what this means is layman's terms is; CDB gives you that couchlock high that some people look for, me myself prefer to harvest when they're milky, that way a get more upbeat high that allows me to function during the day.

Also, when you have so much white hairs you know you have a long time to go. Think of it like this, have you ever noticed that puppies in general have big paws and you can, to a certain extent, figure if it's going to be a large or small dog based on the size of the paws?
Well it works similar to that, the white hairs tell you a little how big the bud is eventually going to get, so don't think of harvest while you have these around. they eventually turn a brownish red, kinda like rust, that's another sign that the plant is nearing completion but the thricomes are the sign to watch for.

Hope this helps.
:Namaste:

Thanks for the advice/tips guys as a first time grower I've based off bomb seeds recommendations of 65 days although they don't say what method they use as in say 18/6 or 24/0 lighting etc.....

I've always giving these plants an even amount of light swapping there positions daily the small cfl is just to help with side lighting I'm using x2 45w cfl as the main lamps 6400k for veg now using 2700k for flower normally 3-4 inches from the top of the plant, I've kind of giving up with the small plant now,

I was going to start to flush these 10 days from now I'm pleased I've asked this today thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom