Auto Fem x Unknown Male

ZebSoames

I ran two Blueberry Bliss auto Fem. Outside in a barn in a grow box. It was fall and harvest time for outdoor growers. Alot of bees about and one of my autos was pollinated. About 25 seeds for a 2 ounce harvest.

So the question is. What kinda of seeds do I now have. Auto Fem x unknown male = ???

Edit: I'm assuming the pollen is from a photo reg.

You'll have to grow it to find out. They could be autoflower dominant or photo period dominant. There's no way to know in advance. They might even have been pollenized with hemp. They also could have self pollenated. All it would have taken is a single pollen sack.

You'll have to grow it to find out. They could be autoflower dominant or photo period dominant. There's no way to know in advance. They might even have been pollenized with hemp. They also could have self pollenated. All it would have taken is a single pollen sack.
Hey thanks.
LoL at the hemp pollen. No one here is growing that. Trust me. I now the area.
Should be fun to find out. Now I just have to fit them in the rotation somewhere that if it's is hemp then no big loss

Autoflower x photoperiodic = photoperiodic. Unless the photoperiodic strain was, itself, a cross of the two different types - then things can get messy. Autoflowering gene is recessive.

No chance it was a self-pollination?

Autoflower x photoperiodic = photoperiodic. Unless the photoperiodic strain was, itself, a cross of the two different types - then things can get messy. Autoflowering gene is recessive.

No chance it was a self-pollination?
No selfies. I was all over them looking. So now the big question is what the other 50% of DNA is. Hope it's something good. The mother half is Blueberry Bliss Fem Auto. I may grow a couple out soon to see

Any seed is worth a try in the right situation. Weed is ALL about genetics not lights not soil. That has to be considered if you try it. If you have room and it won't matter try it. If you are growing your own meds I would say go with what is known.

Good genetics can give you strong weed in almost every grow situation. Bad genetics won't be worth a shit even when grown in the very best grow room.

Back
Top Bottom