Auto flower closet grow

yoloswaggins

Hey

I’m a rookie to the game and looking to grow some nice buds in my closet! Any help would be massively appreciated ✌️

I started germinating my UK Cheese Auto two weeks ago, she took about five days to pop up. I also put in a Northern Lights Auto and Super Lemon Haze auto ten days ago and they took five days to come out too.
They’re currently under on 600w LED in a closet with a fan and heating to maintain a nice temperature usually around 20c - 25c with around 50% humidity.
Potting mix is peat moss, compost, perlite and vermiculite mix. I soaked the potting mix the day before putting seed in and have added a few cups of water when the top had been dry but the rest of the medium has retained a lot of moisture.
I will be putting in a second 600w led into my space this week for extra light, and when we get sun on the balcony in the afternoon they go outside.
Soon I’ll do a good water with half dose of Growrite to hopefully get them to start growing! I have grown autoflowers in coco previously using HPS in a tent and I remember there being more growth at this stage. I decided to use soil this time as the taste wasn’t good in coco and LED lights as I’m in a warmer climate.
Do they look okay for this stage? Should they be taller? Any tips to help my babies along?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond, have a great Sunday!

image.jpg

Since you did not say how many days old they are at time of pic, I am going to assume a few days maybe 3 to 5 at most. If they are more then 7 days old I would say they are slow growers. Although the one on the right looks a day or 2 older then the others. They look fine.

Back
Top Bottom