Autoflower Outdoor Arizona Grow

Thanks for the tips Yeatster, yes I have holes in the bottom so thats a good thing, as for the soil, Ive been keeping it pretty moist in the warm sun here, should I keep it a little more dry? Let me know guys! And Im gonna do that signature thing just so you know Yeatster haha.

Adios,
Jaycee

Thanks for the tips Yeatster, yes I have holes in the bottom so thats a good thing, as for the soil, Ive been keeping it pretty moist in the warm sun here, should I keep it a little more dry? Let me know guys! And Im gonna do that signature thing just so you know Yeatster haha.

Adios,
Jaycee

Understandable with the AZ sun, I'm no expert though.
I think trying to just keep it moist, rather than soaked.
Good start anyway. Congrats!

Adios,
Jaycee

Weed soil is the opposite of a sweet girl's nethers: dry is better than wet. Let it dry until you can push on the soil and not have your finger be moist, then water again.

Nice! We got 1 above soil! :thumb: Just try to be careful where ya set that lil one down. You dont want the cup to get too hot in the sun. I sprouted 20 in small cups in my windowsill in my air conditioned house.. I set them on my railing on a nice (80degree) day.. They were about a week old at this time.. Came home from work n they were all dead as shit.. lolz cooked them poor roots.

Alright I'm back, the plant is doing good, the leaves are curly is that from over-watering? Other then that its going good, and the Critical seed has started a tap root! Here are the pictures!

DSC_072811.JPG

DSC_072714.JPG

DSC_072612.JPG

Peace,
Jaycee

Whats up my friends! Hows everyones day? I pulled the Critical + seed out of water and am keeping it in paper towel for about 2 more hours and then planting it so it gets some sun light. The Cheese plant is also doing decent! The leaves are still droopy but I poked holes in the soil to get oxygen to the roots and I'm letting the soil dry out a good amount, hopefully those leaves pop back up! I'm gonna take my chances and transplant to their permanent in-ground holes when the roots fill up these small containers. How do I know when to transplant? Someone needs to please answer this haha!! I hope you guys are enjoying the grow and its only gonna get better from here!

Talk to you guys soon! Later, Jaycee :roorrip:

DSC_073211.JPG

DSC_073111.JPG

DSC_07308.JPG

Sad news, I checked the plant, and sadly it was practically dead :( It looked lifeless so I pulled it out of soil and cut rotted roots, replanted in bigger cup and didn't water at all, I have it under light instead of sun now so it can recover safely, I hope it survives, if not its a lesson learned especially for my first plant ever grown! I'll keep you guys updated as usual, everyone stay safe, adios, Jaycee.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom