Autos not flowering day 45

Weed can hermied from light leaks, stress, overwatering etc, how can you be so sure it was pollen. I had 3 plants next to it and they didn't hermie.

Well much like it takes sperm to make a baby it takes pollen to make a seed lol. The pollen came from somewhere, whether it nutted on and knocked itself up or it got something blown onto from your Siberian neighbor.

I think if you look around you'll find that it's not that easy to produce autoflowering seeds

It would have been pollen regardless of what happened :rolleyes: . If you mean, "How can I be sure that it was from a different plant?" then the answer is that a selfed autoflowering plant will only produce autoflowering seeds. As has been mentioned previously in this thread, it's a recessive trait. See:
I heard that if a plant is hermied because of genetics, her children will be hermied too, which is not my case, so that means that they were defently stressed/pollinated right?

I know this might be a stupid question, but, if i can make a plant hermie by stressing her and get seeds, why buy seeds every time?

%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC-jpg.1562466

%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC-jpg.1562466

you fail to make a sentence that makes sense, too bad. you linked a guide on how to grow weed? 5IQ? why would i need that, actually 5 iq lmao, your contribution to this post is useless at best

Def not photos

Definitely AUTOs usually start flowering @ day 20-30. If your lighting is 18/6 or close. If your lighting is less than it may take longer.

OR

They are PHOTOs. Entirely possible and probable.

How can they be photos? I got them from a white widow auto, i planted 3 and they all flowered, how can it be that i planted 4 and none are flowering? Makes no sense.

Pollen! Its a thing.

Where did it come from

How did it get here??

As I understand it autoflowering is a recessive trait. It doesn't breed true. You also used seeds from a "Hermie" which is a genetic crapshoot, are you positive it's hermied/self pollinated and not cross pollinated?

Basically if it's not autoflowering in the normal time frame it's somewhere between an auto and a photo, otherwise known as "fast flowering".

I'm not a geneticist and I've only run a handful of autos. But if it's not auto flowering it has to be photo right?

They may be slow, if they don't start showing preflowers in another couple weeks are you still going to argue that they are autos?
My 20 cents.........dont autos have a 3 leaf construction ????

Go Ducks

full

Weird you say duckfoot and autos. Kinda does the duck foot when she's growing for sure.

This polyploid I've been running is a 40 day flower plant maybe a little less even. Started out as a mutant 3 leaf but also had the duck foot thing going.

Seeds I got 2 seeds out of 1 calyx on 1 plant.

Weed can hermied from light leaks, stress, overwatering etc, how can you be so sure it was pollen. I had 3 plants next to it and they didn't hermie.

"Hermie" is a slang term for Hermaphrodite. This is a plant or an animal that has both female and male sexual organs. In plants specifically cannabis, the "hermie" plants will be both sexes from SEED. Anything other than that is NOT an hermaphrodite or "hermie"

Soooo when you see a "nanner" or the beginning or PART of a male sexual organ on a otherwise female plant (doesn't show male traits until stressed), this is NOT a "hermie".

SOME plants have the ability to self pollinate when they don't have other options or are stressed. This process is called apomixis.

This is more common in polyploid plants.

Here's an example pic of this from a polyploid I just harvested recently.

So moving on... your plant is likely a photo period plant. You can go back to VEG sure.... its called re-vegging. Changing the light will do it.

Why do you want to, is the question??

"Hermie" is a slang term for Hermaphrodite. This is a plant or an animal that has both female and male sexual organs. In plants specifically cannabis, the "hermie" plants will be both sexes from SEED. Anything other than that is NOT an hermaphrodite or "hermie"

Soooo when you see a "nanner" or the beginning or PART of a male sexual organ on a otherwise female plant (doesn't show male traits until stressed), this is NOT a "hermie".

SOME plants have the ability to self pollinate when they don't have other options or are stressed. This process is called apomixis.

This is more common in polyploid plants.

Here's an example pic of this from a polyploid I just harvested recently.

So moving on... your plant is likely a photo period plant. You can go back to VEG sure.... its called re-vegging. Changing the light will do it.

Why do you want to, is the question??
I see, should i just let em run until they are big and then switch to 12 12? They aren't very big rn, also, is there a chance there is some males?

Back
Top Bottom