Back With A New Grow - G13 Labs Purple Haze & Barney's Farm Blue Cheese

netstatmen

hello this journal will be my time frame reference for my grow.

they will be potted in soilless mix 50% perlite / 50% COCO
will be using CANNA nutes as i already have them from previous grows

lightning that will be used: LED

Aug-01-2016- Planted seeds in starting cube

Seeds did open but the main root never grew. Don't know if the fact that they are 4 year old seeds (not refrigerated) maybe affected the seeds?. i had to throw them away and start over

I soaked in water a G13 labs purple haze and 1 world of seeds afghan kush for 12 hours and placed them in starting cubes...fingers crossed

Afghan kush seedling popped up from starting cube showing her first two set of leaves yesterday aug 15.

The new G13 purple haze seed was not viable as it still has not hatched from seed. Will give her a few more days

Just in case I went ahead and soaked a pyramid tuthankamon (ak47) seed in water for 12 hours and placed her in starting cube two days ago. Today first signs of sprouting became visible inside starting cube

Damn, hope the purple haze starts for you. I have a 5 pack of them for when i get some free room and I'd like to see what they can do. Tutankhamen is another thats on my wish list. That shit has some crazy high thc.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello, I recommend fridge and sealing the seeds in dry container. This way they can live for few years with small chance of dying. When you freeze them they will last even longer but there is chance of damaging the seeds. Good luck man! :Namaste:

hey there Tomula and Lazarus13 thanks for stopping by

yes i was tempted to refrigerate them, i don't know why i didn't do it, i guess i didn't think that i would take so long to plant them

yesterday september 12 i finally potted the Afghan Kush in air pot and tuthankamon seedling seems to be doing very well, (for tuthankamon seed i used the moon's phase calendar and it actually looks like it works, faster sprout and overall growth than the other seeds)

will upload some pics for you later friends have a nice day :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom