Bad genes

tasos

hello everyone.did someone ever deal with bad genes from a seed bang.i have an issue here.i planted my seeds a month ago 1 st of april and they did sprout but for 15 days now, they are stunded and they dont do nothing.they sprouted the first set of young leaves but they dont seem to have any strength to go next level.i fed them with biobizz rootjuice and althought conditions are correct (humidity 50-60)400w mh in a cooltube 26 c temp)they react like they are shocked and don do nothing.
its the same strain skunk#1 from sensi and i allready finished 2 plants from a pack of five seeds which i had similar problems like above.
do someone know if it there any solutions when bad genetics comes from time to time...
thanks everyone
:thumb:

I would suspect the the plant is doing something else like root growth... in the early stages of growth ya get highs 'n' lows in growth formation as the plant developes.

If using a very small pot size it might be due time to pot up or even begin a 1/4 strength nutrient feed.

Other wise i would look at such problems such as high temps which may stunt growth... poor ventilation/air exchange or even over watering which may add to stunted growth !

Back
Top Bottom