Beasters! Plz Read

Beasters are only beasters because they are commercial and aren't grown with the TLC and proper plant food that are normally used to produce headies.

Because of this, beasters will often give a headache as the high comes down, and it can make you very flushed and your heart rate may be higher than normal when stoned.

It all just has to do with the side effects. Is it a nice high? Yeah, and there about all I smoked for a year straight. But the problem is that they can give you headaches and shit that you wouldn't get from better bud.

Well, an increased heart rate is a side effect of THC...

definitely beasters if you think the pics look good then you probably haven't smokes anything really amazing. You can tell from the pics that this stuff probably smells like nothing, might look good, but will only get an amateur high. No offense I smoked my fair share of bc's in college but thank god i have a much better connect now.

So you are using "beast" to basically denote commercial buds.

In my neighborhood circa 2011, I watched the strain named BC-1 and BC-2 (denoting a Canadian hookup from British Columbia gave them 2 different plants, #1 and #2) get popular and then get sold at the local collectives... BC-1 was better that #2.

Then there was a series of "blue's" that got out there... Blue dot, Blue Dream, Blue magic, Blue Butt, Blue girl, Blue Berriby... All of these were from a female Blueberry X Haze that they pollinated like 5 males and then each time they grew one up, decided each seed was female, and then made clones from each, each run they would throw out another appendage to the blue "name". So run 8 was Blue eight-ball.

Then they figured out purple sells for more $ so everything was purp or grape or something... purple..

Then they did some diesel varieties. Same thing. A Guy from Brooklyn gave away a sourD he had... they put it up with 5 different males for an original gang bang... Then every time a seed got isolated, grown, decidedly female, cloned, and put out on a run... they would call it SOMETHING diesel. My buddy got one given to him called broke-ass diesel, because he was so broke, he had to be given clones.

This was about the time they got hooked up with a real genius, who had a catalog of like 200 genetics ready... As the other above varieties got dwindled out of the supply chain, they started into the real name game, where the guy they had running the show would write the name on the bags when they got dropped off at the collective to do pricing.....

Its nice to have a name, but unless you can account for the genetic runs on a plant for like 50 generations, everything you gots these days be "beastie"
Yeah they might have named the flavor matched correctly, passable, hell they might even have a strain designation down correctly like diesel and it is a diesel strain... but right down to it, somebody named that shit so you feel better or pay more.

The real names of plants from absolute masters is always more of a date/time stamp that mentions parents and flavors and quality...

Like 2013 hybrid, HPS3101X MH2930 F3 SG6 A- plant #17... Then he brings it out and later you ask, hey you got any of the #17 and he says yeah, you like it yes... so you say hell yes, and 9 months later a collective is selling "Sweet 17" on their shelves and everyone wonders about it, and the distributor is saying its a cross between a 3101 White variety and 2930 Blue variety.... White widow X Blue dream..... DONE!

Or say you are smoking something and you say damn, this shit tastes like orange flavored feces, then you find a seed in the bag....
Well that bag-seed just got upgraded to

""OrangeDookie" a orange cross berry variety with a sweet pungent odor and a heady kick that brings you back to the days of orange crush and the smell of citrus trees in full bloom..." $500 lol.

Anyways, I know I am giving away the farm here, but when it gets down to it, I prefer the names. Like when I get a new bag of "OrangeDookie" and I open it up and take a whiff and "damn, it does smell like orange shit..." Makes me comfortable in my big wide world, because I know for a fact, I'm about to get high... ltr

"Beasters" isnt a strain....it is more of an umbrella term denoting over-processed, low quality bud. Typically grown sinsemilla which sets it apart from swag/dirt, and due to not being a specific strain, characteristics will vary from batch to batch. But indications of beasters commonly include exceedingly dense, roundish nugs with poor manicuring and minimal/generic odor. They are ok in a pinch, (miles better than headache weed, of course) but are otherwise to be avoided with abandon. I only say this because the high leaves much to be desired....as stated by the op. Happy tokin fellow dudes and dudettes!

Back
Top Bottom