Beautiful Pic of One Young Bud

Pop Kulture

It's rare that I get a pic as nice as this so I thought I would share it with all of you. Enjoy! Well, I will when everything is complete!

Onxy_Bud_Closeup_hq.JPG

:peacetwo::tokin:

looks amazing how big are the buds

This is a very short plant. It is supposed to be medium size when finished, but it barely reaches 7" tall. The main cola is about 3"-4" long and there are about 6"-7" smaller 1" nugs below. Here is a pic from about a week ago. The chop stick is 10" tall to give you some perspective.

ONYX_Day_60.JPG

:thanks:

nice looking plant keep up the good work an keep us posted on how the finished product turns out:tokin:

Drying both now - should be a couple more days until its finished.

The Blue Himalaya I have clipped several small buds off the bottom over the past couple of weeks. Very nice indeed! All my friends love it - a one hit will give ya a nice buzz for about 1 hours. Taste nice but it was quick dried in a hearing aid dryer.

I have not tried the Onyx as of yet.

Will be back in a few days with a full smoke report.

:rollit:
:peace:

auto flower strain? small but looks great!

Yes, both auto flowers...freebies from a seed bank. They might be small due to some newbie screw ups I made early on, but I am not sure. My guess is a more experienced grower would be a much better yield. I have tried the Blue Himalaya and I would grow it again if I had more seeds - but I don't.

:bong:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom