Before Flowering?

dogstick

So I have read guys doing the 24 or 30 hrs off (not sure the magic #) before switching the light and also have heard the 18,16,14,12 schedule. I am going into the transition period when I add 1/2 grow and 1/2 bloom, so should I change my res before I do the 30 hrs off? I am sure there are many ways to look at this but just wondered what you all think. I am going to start a journal in a bit but would love to get some answers from you guys with skills and knowledge. Thanks:popcorn:

Re: Before Flowering ?

Hey Dogstick,
Pre-flower & Pre-Harvest Dark periods have been widely more effective @ about 30-36 hrs. As far as the flush, i would flush before the 12/12. Since I am a soil guy I didnt want to dabble too much into what you should be feeding your ladies but I did look up some threads for you. here ya go :cheer:

The 1-2-3 Recipe
Lucas Formula

take it easy bro :surf:

Re: Before Flowering ?

DroJo thanks, pre-harvest is when the girls are done and you let them sit in the darkness for a few days after so they swell up, correct?

So my plan is to flush with florakleen, switch the nutes to the correct early flower stage and then shut her down for 30-36 hrs of darkness and then when the light comes on have my bulb switched and do the 12/12. Does this sound sufficent? Thaks for your kindwords bro

Dog,

I just flushed with PH'ed water for about 48 hours, and gave the girls about 30 hours to let them know there period is over!!

Added nutes to a cleaned out resi, and let them go, I half and halfed also, but my PPH is at 1800, a little too high for me, my leaves are yellowing, gonna change water tomorrow and drop the nutes by a couple tablespoons.

Yo Baja, So when you flushed them with ph'ed water is that when you had your 30hrs of dark time? Thanks for you input and all and hope you get your ppm's back on track.

Yo Baja, So when you flushed them with ph'ed water is that when you had your 30hrs of dark time? Thanks for you input and all and hope you get your ppm's back on track.

Yep, I actually went about 34 hours, then put them on 12/12, and changed the light.

I drained ten gallons on nute water last night, and put back un-nuted water, (ph'ed) and its now at 1500-1600, changing water tomorrow, gonna cut down on the nuted from what the label recommends.

Back
Top Bottom