Before TOR

Poobz

It all happened last year, It was the First year me and My brother had been back in the same school after like 5 years, i had only been smoking for like 8 months, He had Gotten TOR (Time Out room Or in school suspension) for Cutting Clases and i had Gotten it For Fighting, I Hadn't been in TOR in a while, So i figured if im going to be sitting in a room for 6 hours might as well Be high (Back in the day when i acually stayed high for more then 30 minutes) We went Down the street before Clas and for some reason This Joint got me and my brother really High, We came into TOR, all High I usaully put my head down, and just chill, in TOR, For some reason, The teachers and counsilers that watch everyone in TOR, Noticed my eyes this time but never before, never questioned it, There is the main cousnsler dude, Who Is one of those dudes thats always like Are u ok do u need help is everything ok at home, He just happens to be gay too. He called my brother out and talked to him, my brother gave him some story why his eyes where read, then he called me out i gave another so we were busted, then we Were pulled out together, He Sed i know what is going on my brother was, now saying i told him he knows and i was still trying to play stupid, i was so Stoned, everytime in the hall, that gay cousler, always looks at me right in the eyes always trying to check if im high or not, once guilty always guilty, not really a good story but, its a story.

Back
Top Bottom