Beginner First Time DWC Grow

KrazyFolkz

Do My Plant Look Healthy? Btw This is a Bag Seed
420-magazine-mobile631652106.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To be honest, and from my experience, she looks like a straggler. Leaf Mutation in the beginning is a sure sign that something is "off". But like any life form, its hard to say what will happen. It may live and have a somewhat "normal" life cycle, or it may get sick and die. Seed Genetics is mostly the culprit. (Happens when plants pollinate themselves over and over without proper genetic variation). A person can go crazy trying but in the end a good plant will practically grow itself. My first few grows way back were total disasters. I thought growing cannabis was really hard. Then one day I got a seed and tried again 20 years later. It grew like "magic" and made my first ounce. Realising how easy that was I ordered some more online and holy mother of god I cant believe ive been buying shitty weed from dealers. With the right Genetics you can have your wilders dreams come true. Just make sure you get better seeds next time.

Grow some others and keep this one going, you never know... Green leaves above the ground is always a good start!

The roots already started growing through the bottom of my net pot, so I figured that I could continue to grow and germinate more just in case.

There was an old theory way back when I first started learning to grow, a friend of mine was growing in his closet in college. The theory he'd found was that females will establish a root system first and then upward growth would begin. What that meant to us was, the plants that screamed for the heavens were likely males while the females would be a little shorter and stalkier at any given time within the first 2-3 weeks. I'm not sure how the geneticists within the cannabis culture have changed things but it was an early sign for us, and helped us to focus our attention. Last time I saw that guy he was growing some monsters, we were well out of college and he was still at it. This was long before there was any legality about in CA. Keep'em Green!

There was an old theory way back when I first started learning to grow, a friend of mine was growing in his closet in college. The theory he'd found was that females will establish a root system first and then upward growth would begin. What that meant to us was, the plants that screamed for the heavens were likely males while the females would be a little shorter and stalkier at any given time within the first 2-3 weeks. I'm not sure how the geneticists within the cannabis culture have changed things but it was an early sign for us, and helped us to focus our attention. Last time I saw that guy he was growing some monsters, we were well out of college and he was still at it. This was long before there was any legality about in CA. Keep'em Green!

Sounds like a damn good theory.

I'm lucky, I have an east facing window and a south facing window. My plants have been in the sun since 7:00 this morning. Unfortunately it's school half day and the neighbors kids will be here today. Very soon however, my plants will be getting roughly 9-12 hours of sunlight per day and then CFL's for the remainder of the 24 hour period. I don't let the ladies sleep, they can rest in the flower stage.

Back
Top Bottom