Beginner Grower - Need help - Topping

danyl1420

Hello guys I am new to this forum. I need help from an expert who can help me grow 420. I am from Pakistan and "420" seeds are not available. I asked my friend for the seeds , he arranged me some. And some of the seeds actually grew. now the plants have started growing. but i do not know how to TOP. and there are no nutrients available here for the plant. What I should do?

Topping is easy, After you have four sets of true leaves(not the rounded ones) wait for the new growth. When you see it gently pinch the new growth off leaving the for sets of true leaves. It will take at least a week for your plant to recover.
Where you pinched will start sending two new shoots(nodes)out to the light, Once that happens you will see more branching and if you wish you can pinch the new growth off after it has established four true leaves on them and so on.
As far as feeding your girls you can get some composted leaves or grass cuttings along with some soil and soak them in the water you will use to irrigate them with. soak for several days and strain of the water. Some folks urinate in their water to add nitrogen. I think 1part pee to 10 parts water. I haven't done this but do know that it can work. Animal manure from herbivores will also work but it should be used very lightly and should be dried before using in a oven or hot sun to kill little creatures that could be growing inside.
worm castings are real good stuff to use too.
Hope this helps
formerly

Back
Top Bottom