Help: Blueberry seeds not germinating

I've had Blue Cookies and Sour Jack from CK. I've soaked all in water for 18 hours, pushing down the floaters whenever I could, and then moved to wet paper towel folded over the seeds and then plate on top of the plate they are on. All germinated within about 12-16 hours after moving to the paper towel, most cracked in the water. Make sure to keep the paper towel wet and somewhat warm. If they are floating, really need to keep tapping on them to try and sink them from my experience, which is pretty limited.

How was sour jack. Ive been plotting on it. Blueberry is slowly rising from the soil surface. Hoping my light isnt too close or two strong for now. 3ft sq box. 3and a half to four feet tall.

How was sour jack. Ive been plotting on it. Blueberry is slowly rising from the soil surface. Hoping my light isnt too close or two strong for now. 3ft sq box. 3and a half to four feet tall.

I'm having some issues with the Sour Jack. I've germinated two, and both seedlings have really screwed up leaves, for lack of a better word. I'm thinking it's the genetics? I'm hoping when they grow a little more, they will be fine. I'll post some pics of them when I get a chance. The BCs are looking good once I got my tent set up properly.

I'm having some issues with the Sour Jack. I've germinated two, and both seedlings have really screwed up leaves, for lack of a better word. I'm thinking it's the genetics? I'm hoping when they grow a little more, they will be fine. I'll post some pics of them when I get a chance. The BCs are looking good once I get my tent set up properly.
Ok. I already have a 5pk on the way. May be asking for your help in the future lol

Any pics? Not that I'd know what was up, but I'm curious what the spoiling looks like for future reference. Maybe just a bad batch?
Dang just threw some out but will remember if it happens this time. Slightly yellowish mush with a little squeeze and boy did it stink on my fingers

Soon as it pops (typically within 24hrs), reguardless of tap root length, I put them in the starter cup of dirt. When they get a little length and mature, I’ll replant in my big pot and plant it deep to support the fragile stem. Knock on wood, but I don’t really have failures.
:rollit:

Soon as it pops, reguardless of tap root length, I put them in the starter cup of dirt. When they get a little length and mature, I’ll replant in my big pot and plant it deep to support the fragile stem. Knock on wood, but I don’t really have failures.
Cant argue with that cuz i havent tried it i was waiting for length.

Soon as it pops (typically within 24hrs), reguardless of tap root length, I put them in the starter cup of dirt. When they get a little length and mature, I’ll replant in my big pot and plant it deep to support the fragile stem. Knock on wood, but I don’t really have failures.
Tell me why the day i break cropking germination meathod (presoaking ) and just ziplocked and paper toweled them wit a little cut at both ends , now longest taps ive had worth planting

Re: Help Blueberry seeds not germinating

You soak them for more than 24 hours??? I was just following their directions where they said 14 hours and absolutely no more than 18 hours. You’ve soaked up to 48? Just making sure I understood you. Thanks
I soak my seeds in 5.5 water until they pop and tap root comes out - could be hours or days with pot seeds, sometimes weeks with vegetable seeds. Never had an issue with this method with cannabis, only vegetables and fruit seeds. I’d tell crop king you followed their directions to a tee to get new seeds or a refund, and I’d soak the seeds in water til they pop (guarantee they will).

I don't know why but I was just striking out over and over I literally lost 10 blueberry regular seeds and 4 to 5 sour Jack feminized so I was just thankful anything worked hated to go against their method though which I do believe is guaranteed but I'm in a very moist climate

Tell me why the day i break cropking germination meathod (presoaking ) and just ziplocked and paper toweled them wit a little cut at both ends , now longest taps ive had worth planting
What’s your setup? I’m no expert and I’ve limited experience, but I start mine off in the FFOF soil. I spray bottle it with water daily. I’ll replant to the large pot if they start getting long, all the way up the stem and have just small leaves above the ground. I’ll be even soak my beans in tap water (7ish PH).
That sucks man. I can sense your frustration.
:passitleft:

What’s your setup? I’m no expert and I’ve limited experience, but I start mine off in the FFOF soil. I spray bottle it with water daily. I’ll replant to the large pot if they start getting long, all the way up the stem and have just small leaves above the ground. I’ll be even soak my beans in tap water (7ish PH).
That sucks man. I can sense your frustration.
:passitleft:
well I'm on the up-and-up about it like I said I hated to have to break crop Kings method but at least I got taproots but my soil medium is Miracle Grow I added some perlite and I also had some leftover soil that contain manure so I made a big mix of it all it works for my sugar cane and corn so hopefully it's not too complex for this

well I'm on the up-and-up about it like I said I hated to have to break crop Kings method but at least I got taproots but my soil medium is Miracle Grow I added some perlite and I also had some leftover soil that contain manure so I made a big mix of it all it works for my sugar cane and corn so hopefully it's not too complex for this
Air flow maybe???
To complex for me, lol!
I just dump the bag.

Pretty sure miracle grow is too hot for seedlings.

I don't know why but I was just striking out over and over I literally lost 10 blueberry regular seeds and 4 to 5 sour Jack feminized so I was just thankful anything worked hated to go against their method though which I do believe is guaranteed but I'm in a very moist climate

Just looked at my notes again, one of my Sour Jacks germinated after a 16 hour soak and then 41 hours on damp paper towels. The 2nd germinated after 18 hours of soaking and then 20 hours on paper towels. FWIW.

I poke them down to sink them and then kept them on damp paper towels between two plates.

The first pic is the 16/41 hrs, the second is the 18/20 hrs.

Attachments

• 20181115_170703.jpg
    20181115_170703.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20181124_083946.jpg
    20181124_083946.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 38
Damn lol im literally on my last two crop king seeds smh 1 blueberry and 1 Sj. Ima try a longer soak ive only been doing 14 hrs. Fear of drowming them

Back
Top Bottom