Beginner need some help!

sekelink

Hi, my name is Andres, I m a beginner, this is my firs plant and i would like to know if my plant is ok.
This lady have 2 weeks old, but I think that something happen.
The leaves have white points.

Somebody giveme a recomendation.
I have a box (60 x 30 x 80) and two cfl 26w (260 w).
Thank you very much and I m sorry but my english is not quite good.

DSC02409.JPG

Hi Hotloosey, A friend give some seeds of indica sativa, I didn´t put any nutrients, they have 2 weeks. I have a box with 2 cfl (2x23 W). I think the cfl´s are to close to the plant.

i do not think the CFLs are too close to the plants as there are no light burns. i think you have a defficiency, also, i would get some real potting soil. i see lots of mulch in there.

i do not think the CFLs are too close to the plants as there are no light burns. i think you have a defficiency, also, i would get some real potting soil. i see lots of mulch in there.

Indeed that is quite true and the cure I believe.
I use for soil a mixture of Horticultural grade

Peat Moss (Sphagnum) or Professional Potting Mix 40% (Pro Mix, Fafards, etc)

Perlite (coarse small grains) 30%

Vermiculite (A2 Fine) 30%

The Perlite holds no water and allows air and drying quality while the vermiculite holds the water as does the Peat allowing the plants roots to search and work for the water preventing root rot and other dysfunction.

As for Nutrients you need to get something with Nitrogen like dried seabird droppings, manure or Bat Guano if you can not buy fertilizers. When using anything always start extremely weak 1/2 tsp fertilizer per (gallon or 3.89ltrs of water) and work up to 3tsps per gallon water after plants are bigger if they can handle it. Stay in touch and good luck my friend.
:peacetwo:

Thank you very much to all, Tomorrow I will buy fertilizers (NPK 15-15-15) and i will prepare the mixture.
Then I will upload more photos.

Thank you very much.

hey, u might buy two diff ferts instead of that one. get one high in N and decent of P and K and then anothe rlow in N and high in P and K for VEG stage and then flower stage.

Ok lighter, I need one for VEG stage ( low in N and high of P and K), and I need a new one for FLW stage ( high in N and decent of P and K)?
This is ok?

Thank you

Sorry i meant to be clearer, it is the opposite.
Flower- low N high P high K
Veg - high N low P low K

Also, make sure you transplant that into some real potting soil. and try to get fertilizer that has micro nutrients in it as these are essential to good growth and bud development.

Back
Top Bottom