Best 510 Variable Battery for DIYing it?

GenYHippie

Anyone have some recc's for a variable voltage 510 threaded rechargeable pen battery? I am trying to DIY a cartomizer I can fill myself but in case i don't like it I want a good base I can switch over to a dabber pen in the future. Concentrates are just to much to deal with for a noob, at least with PG or VG I can use it other ways much easier than wax or shatter.

If you have any 510 recc's for a good portable cartomizer im open to those as well. With my budget im going to have to go piece by piece till I have a full assembly. Didn't like any of the pre-packaged pens ive seen yet.

To give you an idea of useage I just need something discrete and portable (in a case of coarse) for a hit on the go when im out longer than a hit from my solo will last. Would likely get used once or twice a week. Would also use it while visiting family in which case it would be getting used about 4 times a day for maybe 3 days at a time.

I don't use mine for dabs or dry herbs (I have other solutions for those), but I have a couple Vision (variable voltage) Spinners I'm fond of. They're well built yet cheap, and 3.3-4.8v covers me for CO2 extracts or thick honey oils. For ~$20 on eBay, you can't go wrong. I think it's better quality than eGO or Kanger batteries I've used. I've got the 1300mAh, and the battery life is really good, but I smoke a lot all day long. Since it sounds like you'll be using it pretty rarely, you could probably opt for a smaller battery. The lower-capacity batteries can often be packed into much smaller packages.

Sample search

I don't use mine for dabs or dry herbs (I have other solutions for those), but I have a couple Vision (variable voltage) Spinners I'm fond of. They're well built yet cheap, and 3.3-4.8v covers me for CO2 extracts or thick honey oils. For ~$20 on eBay, you can't go wrong. I think it's better quality than eGO or Kanger batteries I've used. I've got the 1300mAh, and the battery life is really good, but I smoke a lot all day long. Since it sounds like you'll be using it pretty rarely, you could probably opt for a smaller battery. The lower-capacity batteries can often be packed into much smaller packages.

Sample search

Thanks for chiming in i'll add to to my research pile :)

Back
Top Bottom