Best autoflowers to grow & question?

hydrobigbud

Is it okay to grow autos under light on for 24h everyday until end. Or what's the best recommended light schedule for autos.I know there's specifics for certain strain but would it ever be Ok to? ALSO what is the best yielding and strongest autos to buy and what site do y'all use?Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using 420

I grow under 18-6 the whole time. My auto Northern Lights just yielded 14.1oz of dry bud. My auto Critical yielded 2.95 oz of dry sloppy trim bud because she is going straight to shatter.

It depends on if you want big yields or super strong stuff.

I have found that Think different, Mazar, and Ultimate are good yielders and strong smoke, same with Magnum. All can be found at Herbries.

I grow under 18-6 the whole time. My auto Northern Lights just yielded 14.1oz of dry bud. My auto Critical yielded 2.95 oz of dry sloppy trim bud because she is going straight to shatter.

It depends on if you want big yields or super strong stuff.

I have found that Think different, Mazar, and Ultimate are good yielders and strong smoke, same with Magnum. All can be found at Herbries.
Exactly how many plants did it take to yield the Northern Lights 14.1oz? I was thinking of doing auto northern lights so I was just curious man.What seed bank is the ones you grew?

Sent from my SM-N900V using 420

Back
Top Bottom