Best bloom finisher

topset1976

Hello, i use cutting edge solutions as my nutes but want to try some bloom finishers. My AK-47s are 4 weeks in flower and i was wondering what would be best for the final 2-3 weeks of flower? Should i just follow cutting edge solutions chart or add additional nutes like carbos or sugars. Any help would be appreciated. thanks to all

yes i have...i have been looking at molasses, bud candy, cha ching, overdrive etc...my advanced solutions is keeping my ladies very happy just wondering what is the best to add in addition to

yes i have...i have been looking at molasses, bud candy, cha ching, overdrive etc...my advanced solutions is keeping my ladies very happy just wondering what is the best to add in addition to

ill give you the best advice you can have, less is more. K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) follow this and u will have nice buds. Cha Ching works good, so dose bud blaster, you will get 100 different opinions on these bloom enhancers, everyone has their own. . but plane old carbs work the best ie. molasses. dont add all kinds of things it will do more harm then good IMO. its like going to a all you can eat buffet and still eating once your full, all ur going to do is get sick and sluggish/ no need to feed ur plants more then what they need.

ill give you the best advice you can have, less is more. K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) follow this and u will have nice buds. Cha Ching works good, so dose bud blaster, you will get 100 different opinions on these bloom enhancers, everyone has their own. . but plane old carbs work the best ie. molasses. dont add all kinds of things it will do more harm then good IMO. its like going to a all you can eat buffet and still eating once your full, all ur going to do is get sick and sluggish/ no need to feed ur plants more then what they need.

I'd second that, Irishboy has done an fantastic job of summarizing the situation and providing an analogy that is really on point.

While I have two 5 gallon buckets full of different nutes, from many companies, I don't dump them all on the plants just to make sure everything is covered. I tailor my nute regiment for every single plant, and I change it pretty much every feeding. Sometimes more of this, sometimes less of that, but my goal is this:

Feed your plants no more than the exact amount of nutes they can use before the next feeding. Lower concentrations over time is better -- I feed with every watering, but I use very low concentrations of nutes, rather than blasting the roots once a week with a high dose of nutes.

And yes, carbs are the key, plants use them and store them in their leaves for use at the end of their lives. By supplementing that natural reserve of starches in the leaves, you are providing the plant extra fuel to help it grow really luscious buds. It's amazing when you realize that the primary compound in many bud finishers is... good old molassas. Ya. $20 a quart for molassas... hum...

I usually just stick with ChaChing as it's pretty consistent in its results. FF's line is not organic by a long shot, but I've never had a problem with it, and I've never experienced a nute lockout due to any interactions with products from other companies, which can happen if one is not careful and does not understand some basic chemistry.

:rollit:

I have used overdrive and it seems to work well.

I keep hearing good things about molasses aswell but can anyone point me in the right direction in regards to best time and amounts to use in a soil medium? Thanx, Sorry for butting in on your thread ;)

I also use CES in my grows and loving the results. I had some bloombastic left over from a previous grow so I decided to use that instead of Uncle John's. The plants were burned a little bit so I went ahead and scaled back my CES Bloom nute. it has worked wonders on my plants. Those buds are so heavy and sticky that it makes me so impatient to wait another 2 to 3 weeks.

I just wanted to share this in case others out there have CES and bloombastic ...they seem to do really well together and the PH fluctuates very little. Hopefully others can benefit from my "discovery".

Happy Growing!

CGs

Back
Top Bottom