Best Organic Pest Control?

Cannabliss89

Something is eating my plants and I'm not sure what it is.
Wondering what people recommend using?
I'm iffy about hot pepper wax because of the wax.
I think I'm going to get some neem oil today.
Does any recommend using Diatomaceous earth?

Just wondering what you guys do when you run into this problem?
I heard soapy water can also work pretty well.

Best Organic Pest Control? ...without doubt Neem Oil ...its systemic, plants drink it up, apply as a foilar, 1/2 teaspoon to a pint hand spray, fill with warm water shake and spray 2-3 times per day, and the neem Cake is the organic addict amendment to the soil ..fantastic stuff!

I would use something with Spinosad in it. It is Organic and kills a lot of bugs.

I stopped using Neem. It does not kill a lot of bugs. It just slows them down and I found it can clog the pours of the plant and slow down growth.

Monterey Garden Insect Spay is what I use now or I would if I still had something to kill. I tried to kill off some Thrips for a longtime with Neem. I spayed the hell out of them. Wait a few days and do it again. It would slow them down. But they would slowly come back.

Then I tried Spinosad and I have not seen a Thrip in months. It does not slow them down. It wipes them out...

Many services are embracing organic pest control products. The safest insecticides through our modern equipment for ensuring 100% effectiveness in controlling the pests.

Hi Cannabliss! While Neem is a good preventive measure there are many pests it wont kill because of its mild effect. Try looking for a pesticide with Pyrethrin, it is derived from the Chrysanthemum flowers and is an excelent pesticide; it kills by shutting down the nervous system of the insects!

Back
Top Bottom