Best place to buy seeds?

Courtney13

I'm growing now but they're just bag seeds, I was wondering what the best place to order seeds was? My husband doesn't think ordering seeds are a good idea. Is it safe? Thank!

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

From what i can see its pretty safe. With all ofdering discreet packaging. I ordered some from seedmans about a week ago. Yet to arive tho.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

From what i can see its pretty safe. With all ofdering discreet packaging. I ordered some from seedmans about a week ago. Yet to arive tho.

Thanks! Even if I don't live in a legal state? I just want to be able to grow some good bud and know what I'm growing lol

Hey Courtney
I am also in a non legal place and have ordered from msnl. They were good quick and discreet. I received mine with no problems, and bare in mind seeds are not illegal in most countries. I was afraid at first too, but having crap weed aroung me and with stupid prices I took the risk and it paid off. Good luck

Peace, Light and Love

Thanks! Even if I don't live in a legal state? I just want to be able to grow some good bud and know what I'm growing lol

Well im in aus.npretty much saying the word 'weed' is illegal and frowned upon. Also heavily priced. so i will find out soon i guess. Other people i ha e talked to have had success so im hoping for the same.

Also I used msnl because it excepts credit cards. But the best place I think to buy is herbiesheadshop I have friends who buy from them and are very happy with there seeds.

Peace, Light and Love

There are a lot of sponsors here that deliver to the US and still accept CC(if You're opposed to bitcoin)...shipping to the US has had a few hiccups in the past while, but as I said...many options remain...contacting the seed bank's is always an option for Q+A's to put your mind at ease...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Not a sponsor by any means, As Im on my first grow. I wanted to use Nirvana Seed after researching Strains but they would not accept CC and I didnt want to Mail Cash and my attempt at setting up a Bitcoin Account was Fruitless.

I took a chance With Attitude Seed Bank bc they offered good prices, seeds from many companies and allow you to choose 1 seed if you'd like.

I paid a little extra for discreet shipping and they showed up about 2-3 weeks after payment in a very cleverly concealed package. I was able to use the provided tracking code on USPS after about a week and half after shipment.

Def check Attitude out and Nirvana Strains are highly regarded.

Good Luck and Bright Lights!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Not a sponsor by any means, As Im on my first grow. I wanted to use Nirvana Seed after researching Strains but they would not accept CC and I didnt want to Mail Cash and my attempt at setting up a Bitcoin Account was Fruitless.

I took a chance With Attitude Seed Bank bc they offered good prices, seeds from many companies and allow you to choose 1 seed if you'd like.

I paid a little extra for discreet shipping and they showed up about 2-3 weeks after payment in a very cleverly concealed package. I was able to use the provided tracking code on USPS after about a week and half after shipment.

Def check Attitude out and Nirvana Strains are highly regarded.

Good Luck and Bright Lights!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Will do! Thanks

Just got my third order from GYO seed bank...a 420 sponsor. I used to use Herbies till they no longer accepted cc so I searched around for one that would and decided to try GYO. Great stealth shipping(to central U.S.), great selection and prices are pretty good also. I have to concur about Nirvana seeds also....just love these guys! I've had 100% germination so far and the plants always look gorgeous....just harvested a PPP from them and have to say that I like!!! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom