Best places to buy seeds! Help me!

ChanChan203

I wanna order some seeds for new cabinet I'm building problem is it not legal where I live so I need an online seed company that's comes discrete and is reliable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Best places to buy seeds!Help Me!

Check under the 'sponsors' link at the top right of the page. They are all legitimate and reliable seed banks or 420 wouldn't deal with them. I've used Herbies, Seedsman, Gorilla, and Crop King and they all were good.

Re: Best places to buy seeds!Help Me!

I personally like Crop King Seeds. They guarantee 80% germination, have good support staff and are quick to ship. The packaging is very discreet. The senders name is listed "CKS Trading" on the package and they arrived in a small bubble envelope. This is what has happened in my 2 orders. You can go to their website and use their live chat feature to ask any questions you may have.

Just ordered my seeds for the first time a month ago, they were here within a week! I used Herbies, and chose the super discreet shipping. It was pretty damn discreet for sure, I wouldn't be worried man. Plus, I doubt customs will try and come find you, they'll just throw them away if they did find them.

But Herbies is awesome, I was able to track my package pretty much the whole time, so I could see when it passed through customs.

Herbies also has a autoflower exclusive site called Autofloweringseeds.com

hope this helps bro

Back
Top Bottom