What seed bank should I use?

getting seeds in three days and having a ton of American breeders to choose from keeps me from the overseas or Canadian banks- I've been wanting try herbies just cuz they have a ton of land races.... Instagram is also a great place

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey go through true north they are a Canadian company but they refer u to some of the best seedbanks around the world.

Sent from my SM-G800F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just ordered from seedsherenow they accepted my card there is also reliableusaseeds.com both in the us both accept cards

I would agree with this post ! Lots of banks everywhere these days..... just got to know what genetics you're looking for..... lots of pollen chuckers out there :thumb:

I had success with Nirvana and Seed Supreme. Ordered from each place once and no issues.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd try some reputable companies like Dutch passion , sensi seeds ,crop king, 420, paradise seeds and many many more that's just to name a few that I like

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone used greenparrotseeds? I am liking a deal but proceeding with caution. Doing my homework if you know what I mean.

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: What seed bank should I use??

Crop king has good service if you happen to like any of their handful of strains.
Or so I thought at the time I wrote that. Very underwhelmed with the CKS service department so far, now that I've been dealing with them more. Or trying to deal with them, more accurately...

Original seeds store, their based in Spain, but co-operation goes well. No issues.

Green all the way.
Sweet dude thanks :D you wouldn't happen to know a American genetics company that can ship here? I like to bring new things to the cannabis association that are a big rarer.

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sweet dude thanks :D you wouldn't happen to know a American genetics company that can ship here? I like to bring new things to the cannabis association that are a big rarer.

I been looking into getting some crazy strains I wanna try GYO seed bank thier a 420 sponsor and what's cool about them is they get seeds from over 20 other seed banks a redistribute them so u can find about anything on thier website the only problem is to look at which seed bank it comes from because not all thier seeds are from thier seed bank u could look up northern lights and they have so many different ones cause so man seed banks offer that strain so becareful who ur getting it from there as far as quality goes

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

I been looking into getting some crazy strains I wanna try GYO seed bank thier a 420 sponsor and what's cool about them is they get seeds from over 20 other seed banks a redistribute them so u can find about anything on thier website the only problem is to look at which seed bank it comes from because not all thier seeds are from thier seed bank u could look up northern lights and they have so many different ones cause so man seed banks offer that strain so becareful who ur getting it from there as far as quality goes

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build
I'll look into it bud thank you.

I'm in Spain. I can get seeds from the local grow store here. The thing is I actually want North American strains here. I'm from Florida so having strains from good old uncle Sam would be a nice treat. :D

From fl to. North Florida. Did u ever grow here? Outside I mean. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom