Buyer beware GYO seed bank

That sucks dude. Bad seed suppliers should reimburse or go out of business.
If you want guaranteed success go with Crop King, Barney's or Robert Bergman at 420.
I just started Bergman's Strawberry Kush and it sprouted in two and a half days...including Germination.
It's in my Grow journal.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420 although new has proven to be a solid bank, Mr nice has been my go to for quite a while, I will be sticking to them only from now on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Stick with the best..

Today I finally got an email from GYO, unfortunately they are simply offering to resend my order, this doesn't help me any although I appreciate the gesture, I would rather pack up the non sprouted seeds and mail them back to them for them to assess instead of being stuck with twice as many sterile seeds, hopefully they will accept my offer to return them!

Today I finally got an email from GYO, unfortunately they are simply offering to resend my order, this doesn't help me any although I appreciate the gesture, I would rather pack up the non sprouted seeds and mail them back to them for them to assess instead of being stuck with twice as many sterile seeds, hopefully they will accept my offer to return them!

I'd take the order. See if there's a "second chance" with this company. But never give a third chance.

I'd take the order. See if there's a "second chance" with this company. But never give a third chance.

Only problem with that is I have already received an order I placed with 420 (100% germination as usual) and don't have the time to wast waiting 2-3weeks to receive another order then an additional week to find out I've got another batch of sterile seeds. I'll basically never buy anything from a banner advertisement on this forum again thanks to GYO...

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile742303679.jpg
my seeds actually got sorted in the end thank god now just waiting to receive some from osaseed if they come without any problem that could be a good seed bank to use a hell of a lot cheaper than herbie

Any update on your germination?

Only problem with that is I have already received an order I placed with 420 (100% germination as usual) and don't have the time to wast waiting 2-3weeks to receive another order then an additional week to find out I've got another batch of sterile seeds. I'll basically never buy anything from a banner advertisement on this forum again thanks to GYO...

Love Bergman's seeds. If you've never grown with 420 you'll be very happy.
My advice is to veg them for 3 weeks and then go straight to flower. You'll get a good yield in 70 days guaranteed.

If you let them veg for 4-6 weeks you may need a bigger tent. Lol.

Save a seed for mother cloning.

Love Bergman's seeds. If you've never grown with 420 you'll be very happy.
My advice is to veg them for 3 weeks and then go straight to flower. You'll get a good yield in 70 days guaranteed.

If you let them veg for 4-6 weeks you may need a bigger tent. Lol.

Save a seed for mother cloning.

I have a whole guest room to grow in so I usually LST and veg for 6-8 weeks. I have grown many a seed from 420 and never been disappointed, the selection isn't the most diverse but they always deliver an amazing bean! I actually just ordered another 4x2x5 tent to keep my mothers in, I'm overflowing with clones right now that are supposed to be going to new homes this week.

Hi everyone I got 8 out of 13 the kalishnicova did not pop at all conditions were not ideal tho germinated in soil

Hi everyone I got 8 out of 13 the kalishnicova did not pop at all conditions were not ideal tho germinated in soil

Have you considered a seedling heat mat? I use one for my clones and one for seeds

I have a whole guest room to grow in so I usually LST and veg for 6-8 weeks. I have grown many a seed from 420 and never been disappointed, the selection isn't the most diverse but they always deliver an amazing bean! I actually just ordered another 4x2x5 tent to keep my mothers in, I'm overflowing with clones right now that are supposed to be going to new homes this week.

I use the 4 x 2 x 5 too. Perfect for a T5HO high volume micro.
Do you think I can fit 15 clones in here and finish in 10 weeks? Guess we're gonna find out. Lol.
ae0742e164a20b7df40232ee43b3cd7d.jpg

I use the 4 x 2 x 5 too. Perfect for a T5HO high volume micro.
Do you think I can fit 15 clones in here and finish in 10 weeks? Guess we're gonna find out. Lol.
ae0742e164a20b7df40232ee43b3cd7d.jpg

I'd love to see the journal if you've got one going for this!

I'd love to see the journal if you've got one going for this!

It's under my "Strawberry Kush mother" Grow.
I'm doing a DIY Cone Machine aeroponics build for the cloning. I just put the CKS PK to flower so it's gonna be 57 days till I start the 15+ plant micro Grow.

It's under my "Strawberry Kush mother" Grow.
I'm doing a DIY Cone Machine aeroponics build for the cloning. I just put the CKS PK to flower so it's gonna be 57 days till I start the 15+ plant micro Grow.

I'll definitely go check it out! After my experience with the general hydroponics 66 for my initial vegging before transfer to DWC buckets I'm looking at a rainforest 236 for clones, or at least I may buy a vortex sprayer from GH and do a diy in a Rubbermaid container, I usually clone 2-3 dozen at a time so I need the space!

I'll definitely go check it out! After my experience with the general hydroponics 66 for my initial vegging before transfer to DWC buckets I'm looking at a rainforest 236 for clones, or at least I may buy a vortex sprayer from GH and do a diy in a Rubbermaid container, I usually clone 2-3 dozen at a time so I need the space!

I use a $40 pump (pretty good one from any local hydroponics store) and the pop up lawn sprayers from lowes. $4.00.
Easiest DIY Aeroponics Cloner Ever! (No PVC) - YouTube

May make one for my plants I keep to get them a bit bigger before going into DWC, I'd have to make 6 at $80/each to meet the demands for my collective or I can grab the 236 for $240 from a local shop, I just love that the rainforest only uses 12watts!

Got my resend today, hopefully more than one viable see in the bunch this time!
420-magazine-mobile1466065216.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those blister packs are horrible. You greatly increase the risk of damaging the seed when you "pop" them out.

Back
Top Bottom